Hostel Bekuo

Check San Jose Hotel Deals

Hostel Bekuo San Jose Reviews

gregtdot gregtdot
Hostel Bekuo Review May 10, 2011
This hostel was our last stop before we left Costa Rica. We were there for one day\night. We found our room to be clean and spacious. The washroom was clean but falling apart. The sink taps were almost falling off or stuck, the handle for the toilet was almost broken, the shower head fell apart in my hand.(I fixed it later). In our stay there was hardly anyone there and mostly all people there kept to themselves. (Strange it is a hostel). I am pretty sure when it is busy it is a fun place to be. If I stayed in San Jose again I would stay here for sure.
forsaler forsaler
Great place to stay when you first arrive in San Jose. May 28, 2010
This hostel is a great place to stay when you first arrive in San Jose. You will see very quickly that San Jose itself is not a city you'll want to stay for more than a night or two.

The staff is quite helpful, and there is good shopping and food within walking distance.
Gotta get buzzed in and out, but w…
evolving_I evolving…
You landed at the Airport, now what? Apr 17, 2009
Definitely a good place to head to once you get into San Jose. Go outside the airport and talk to the guys that are practically fighting to give you a ride in their taxi. Say you have 5,000 colones and need to get to Hostel Bekuo in Los Yoses near the Chilean Embassy. If you have more than one person you can haggle even more. Just make sure you are clear in your negotiations. The airport taxi service is really expensive... They wanted 22$ to get there.

If you're coming from somewhere else in the city it's probably better just to have a taxi driver use his meter.

I wasn't even going to stay @ Bekuo and told them (the reception) as such and they let me keep my stuff in their locked room and hang out for 4.5 hours anyways, playing pool, using the internet, playing their wii, until my couchsurfing friend picked me up. I appreciated it so much I spent the next night there. I stayed in Extremo and for a dormitory it was very quiet. The place stays quiet until 7-8am, when they serve free pancake and toast breakfast. Truly an awesome hostel experience, and I recommend it to anyone.

Check San Jose Hotel Deals