Hostel Allende

Hostel Allende Rates and Deals

Hostel Allende Morelia Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Great affordable option for Morelia! Aug 27, 2011
Hostel Allende was my first and only choice to stay in Morelia. I found it on Hostelworld, and from the first time I knew that was the place I wanted to stay. From the pictures it looked like a nice, comfortable and quiet place and I wasn't dissapointed.

The staff is friendly and helpful, and the decoration inside the hostel is really neat. The dorm was good compared to other hostels I have been to, and the shower was just a pipe, but water was hot, and that's all I ask for.

There were not that many people in the hostel at this time, but even then, it was still quite noisy. They have the maids do the rooms all day long, and they like to play loud "banda" music. At night it wasn't noisy, and I would have had a great night of sleep if it wasn't for the snoring machine sleeping on the bed next to mine. But I guess that's not the hotel fault. The close the main doors at night, but they have a bell to ring if you get back late.

Location is perfect, just 6-7 blocks from downtown, but it's better as there is no traffic at night. The price was very cheap for the service.

I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Morelia.
Main door