Hostel Academica - Helsinki

Check Helsinki Hotel Deals

Hostel Academica - Helsinki Reviews

Haydenerg Haydenerg
Hostel Academica - Helsinki Jun 05, 2011
Hostel Academica is affordable price for people who like to wander from one country to another country because it is not expensive and very comfy, As you can get the facilities like toilette and shower inside the room, Twin bed room, Kitchen and stove inside ( Including the Refrigerator ) so you can keep the foods that you buy and put inside it, For the Kitchen tools you can borrow from the Receptionist and returning back before you check out time.

There are Sauna and Swimming pool that can be used by the hotel guests but If you want to use sauna or swimming pool then you need to inform the Receptionist first because they will give you some information about the opening time schedule.

If you need to Iron your clothes and using the internet, there are facilities of that downstairs near the Receptionist, as there is also public kitchen and lobby room in the same area nearby the Receptionist.

I like staying at this hotel since I can cook my own food and I cook in my own room too, so of course it reduce the trip expense and the nicest thing I found that there a supermarket that I can buy some foods and it's cheap store, So I like my staying there.

Not far if you want to walk from the train station to this hostel is only 15 minutes and also if you want to go to the beach is very near as well, you can take tram from the tram station next to this hostel.

I took pic of my kitchen inside the hostel room when I stayed there, So at least you can see of the kitchen looked like when you plan to book this hotel for your leisure trip in helsinki.
Kitchen Area in hostel Academic - …
After making my lunch :-), I made …

Check Helsinki Hotel Deals