Hostal Víctor

Check Pucon Hotel Deals

Hostal Víctor Pucon Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Great place, super friendly owner May 04, 2013
This was more of a hospedaje than a hostal. I really enjoyed my time here, although we booked a double room we ended up with a 4 bed room which were bunks. I'm pretty sure we paid for a TV but didn't get it because of the room change. That sucked, but who needs a TV anyways? The only real downside to this room was when we were lying on the bottom bunks you couldn't read because it was so dark, or sit up because the top bunk was too close to the bottom bunk. The only real relaxation you could get in the room was lying down, which was not the best.

When we got there the owner was spectacular, super nice, showed us everything, can't remember if she spoke English or not, but her Spanish was easy to understand (unlike many other Chileans that I spoke with). There's a wood fire that makes the common area and kitchen toasty warm, and a TV and couches that you can use at your leisure. When we checked out the second day we had to wait until 9pm for our bus to Santiago, and we were more than welcome to use all the facilities, which I really enjoyed.

Pucon isn't that big, so I found that it didn't really matter where you stayed (I'm sure there are exceptions to this) and you were pretty much in the center of town. This hostal was 1.5 blocks - no more - away from the bus stations, which I loved because it was freezing when we walked to get the bus, but means that there is a bit more noise, but it seriously wasn't all the noticeable.

I would 100% stay there again if I returned.

Check Pucon Hotel Deals