Hostal Sajama

Check Uyuni Hotel Deals

Hostal Sajama Uyuni Reviews

d2amy d2amy
WORST PLACE EVER May 18, 2010
We arrived in Uyuni from Potosi at around 1:30 am. And the first thing we wanted was a warm bed. We were greeted by a woman and she said she was going to take us to a good hostel. We went, but the man at who was supposed to be opening the door at all hours of the night choose to sleep instead of make some cash, so we got dragged to this dump.

It was about 5 degrees, if not colder when we arrived, and we got into the room and it was just as cold. There was no heat, but a massive amount of blankets. If it was not a double bed I'm pretty sure I would have frozen to death that night.

We awoke and found the window out of the front door was missing and we didn't see it because the curtain was covering it. We asked to switch rooms and the guy let us, but it wasn't much better. I mean in the day it was ok because we got the end room so a lot of light shone in, but by nightfall we were back to wearing every item of clothing we owned.

There was no hot shower either. It's really quite unfortunate you have to stay in Uyuni before you do your salt flat tour. I want to go back but thinking I'd have to stay there again just ruins it for me. I recommend you do as much research as possible into a good place to stay in this area.

Check Uyuni Hotel Deals