Hostal Residencial Victor

(1) 5694662

Hostal Residencial Victor Rates and Deals

Hostal Residencial Victor Lima Reviews

venusgurl28 venusgur…
Not Recommended, unless you want to get a cheap night while flying via Lima Apr 18, 2008
We chose this place, because it was close to the airport. We needed cheap, one night hostel, because we flew in late at night, and early morning were taking flight out of Lima to Cusco. This place could not have been worse, well, actually I've heard of places with bed bugs. This one was not. But the area it was located in was horrible. We pre-ordered taxi from this hostal (available when booking). It cost us extra $10, but that was Ok. The drive was about 15 minutes. All of a sudden we park in front of this closed gate, the driver honks, and this shady man comes out to open the lock on the gate, at that point my heart was way higher that it was supposed to! We drive in, they lock the gate behind us. Just that sight made me want to run from there. But we had no dangerous incidents and it was very quiet at night, so we got a pretty good night of sleep.

Now the room... We got a room with one pretty large but uncomfrotable bed, but at least no bed bugs! (we checked carefully before putting our heads on the pillow). There was a tiny TV with few basic channels. Bathroom was small and not too clean. But then again, what did we expect for $57????

The morning drive back to the airport cost us $8. Why less? Probably because at that point you will realize that you can get taxi for very little in Peru! Just ask few drivers. They all want to take turists, and you can really bargain with them, if of course, you know you can!
View from the window
The room
bird3 bird3
Friendly place to crash before a flight Aug 28, 2008
I wouldn't really recomend this place to anyone flying into Lima but as somewhere to crash before a flight out I thought it was brilliant. I'd been on an overnight bus from Ariquipa had no desire to see Lima having been there before and just wanted somewhere to relax and sleep before heading to the airport at 3am for my flight home. There is no denying the hostal isn't in a very nice area but the staff are great and couldn't do enough to help me. Having collapsed in my room I went to see them about finding food - I couldn't be bothered to go anywhere so they pulled out a stack of take away menus and phoned up for delivery for me, even bringing it to my room laid out on a tray. When i wasn't making full use of the free internet I borrowed the dvd player and a stack of Friends and Sex and the City dvds and had a fully relaxing time before my mamouth journey back to the UK.

Related Travel Blogs About Hostal Residencial Victor

Day one: Lima
Fly in to Lima Int'l Airport. Our flight landed at around 10:30pm. We had reserved Hostal Residencial Victor and a ride to the hostel. It cost us $10  to ride for about 15 minutes, so it wa…Lima Int'l Airport. Our flight landed at around 10:30pm. We had reserved Hostal Residencial Victor and a ride…

Check Hostal Residencial Victor Rates and Deals