Hostal Pukara

Check Lima Hotel Deals

Hostal Pukara Lima Reviews

world-traveller123 world-tr…
Affordable Accomodation in Good Part of Town Apr 24, 2009
Hostal Pukara is more then a hostal, more of a small, simple hotel. It its located in Lima, Peru

At 130 Gonzales Larranaga st.

San Antonio Miraflores.

The choice of me staying here was because my trip with Intrepid Travel uses this location as start of the tours of Peru.

Good location as its in a safe location and good neighbourhood and part of Lima.

It is a safe location as gate is always locked so no worries of anyone not welcome coming up to your room.

Rooms were simple, but there is a TV provided and bed was good to sleep on and clean.

There was good hot water from shower, sink and the toilets flushed quite well.

Lobby is simple but does the job. It has good front desk service, attendant was always available. Friendly service and always at attention.

There is a computer at front for internet and that was available most of the time.

Breakfast in mornings was good, it was bananas and apples and some buns, which were good.As well jam and cream cheese was provided.

There was a selection of coffee, tea and some juice available. Just remember to your dishes back in the sink.

For those more adventurous, there is a kitchen provided and dishes so you can cook on your own as well.

It is a good start location for anyone going to take in some time in Lima, Peru.

The costs are very affordable for most people who only care about having a place to sleep. Nothing too fancy, but that is ok if your looking to save money and just looking for the basics. Very good value.

The transfers provided are very good. I booked mine through email and Jose who worked as the transfer guy was at the airport waiting for me as per my request. To which he greatly deserved his tip.

Overall I recommend this accomodation for many, who are up to save money. You will be getting good location, that is safe and a decent place to stay.
Hostal Pukara, good value for mone…

Related Travel Blogs About Hostal Pukara

Depart Canada to go to Lima, Peru
Peru Trip Day 1: April 24 th 2009 Depart for Peru Today is start of my 2ndSouth American adventure. I am off to Peru and journey around Peru for over 3 weeks and take in the diversity of the countr…Hostal Pukara in Miraflores district of Lima. Being a Friday night in Lima, roads are very busy and fast. For some…
back to Lima
Today we are up early again as we are now leaving, the end of the trip almost for some and end of my Peru portion.We board our jungle boat again and head back to Puerto Maldonado. It starts to rain a…Lima. We make it back to Hostal Pukara, tonight is last night together and we go out for dinner early…

Check Lima Hotel Deals