Hostal Plaza

Aguas Calientes, Peru
(84) 227412

Compare Machupicchu Hotel Rates (0.2km away)

Hostal Plaza Aguas Calientes Reviews

kerisina kerisina
Quiet place to stay Sep 10, 2009
I found this hostel by accident. There was me in Aguas Calientes, coming from Ollaytantambo, ready to hick the Waynapicchu and upsss.... forgot to make a reserve in a hostel.

Crossed the market, and started with the search. The first 2 ones I checked wasnt great. One was totally expensive for the service they offers, and the other had a disinfectant smell in all the place.

Called my travel agent, and while I was waiting for the call, I remembered I saw some nices places the last time I was there. Went down near the river, and near the HUGE hotels were a little one.... Hostel Plaza. Went inside, asked if they had rooms, and I got it !!!! I liked the location, it was a quiet place and with a nice view. You can see the river and has a HUGE hill in front of you.

Ohh and there was a surprise. The guy told me a buffee breakfast was included, and I was kind of sad because next day we were going to leave the place at 5 am to go to the waynapicchu, and doubt we would get that. Well surprise surprise, the buffee started at 5 am !!!! And was very tasty.
The best breakfast I got in Cusco

Compare Machupicchu Hotel Rates (0.2km away)

Hostal Plaza Map