Hostal Marqués de Zahara

3 C/ SAN JUAN, Zahara, Spain
marquesdezahara.com - 956 12 30 61

Compare El Gastor Hotel Rates (7.6km away)

Hostal Marqués de Zahara Reviews

davidx davidx
Minor problem unsolved - Zahara Oct 05, 2010
My minor problem doesn't sound much - a poisoned finger - but it didn't half hurt. i wanted to be able to get instant hot water to soothe it and to spoil myself a bit with heating in my room. Hence I rejected a cheaper place in Zahara and stayed here.

The heating was 'interesting' - a small electric fire fixed to the wall well above the bathroom door - possibly on hte well known principle that hot air falls. Anyway I could keep the top of my bald head warm.

I ate in the restaurant. it was a bit like feeding time at the zoo - except that the only audience consisted of three members of staff who watched from behind a screen. I suppose you could say the service was spectacular. No sooner had I finished a course than the next one appeared - yes, instantaneous. it would have been less obvious that this was done with the sole intetion of getting rid of me as soon as humanly possible if they had left the cloth on the table until I had finished the coffee! The next night I ate in a bar across the road - a bit of a story that I mean to put in a blog eventually.

Compare El Gastor Hotel Rates (7.6km away)

Hostal Marqués de Zahara Map