Hostal Lima

Hostal Lima Rates and Deals

Hostal Lima Granada Reviews

Pearl510 Pearl510
Jul 14, 2007
This is a cheap, tidy hostal with a great location: At Plaza Trinidad, close to the Gran Via and the Cathedral, and at walking distance from Plaza Nueva, the Alhambra,... and everything else. The owners hardly speak English, but they try, and they are very friendly. The rooms were clean and neat, the air-conditioning worked splendid, the interior is kitch yet Andalusian, and the beds are heaven.

If there is one thing I miss when I'm away it is my bed and my pillow (I'm not sooo addicted that I carry pillows everywhere, like a friend of mine does, yet it comes close). But this bed almost made me forget my own. I slept like a rose during our stay!

There is a private bathroom in all the rooms here, it isn't a big hostal so it's quiet, in a small street were hardly any cars pass, but there is no breakfast service. Yet there is a breakfast shop at the corner with wonderful food, cheap prices and freshly made orange juice, so no problem. Quite a benefit really, as we stayed in Granada during Sunday and Monday, and most shops were closed.

We paid about 18 euro per person per night. A very good deal as I say so myself.

Check Hostal Lima Rates and Deals