Hostal La Casa Blanca

--, montañita, Ecuador
Hostal La Casa Blanca - The bathroom and my bed on top of it, see the ladder at the right
Hostal La Casa Blanca - The restaurant part of the hostal

Check montañita Hotel Deals

Hostal La Casa Blanca montañita Reviews

Paulovic Paulovic
Good choice close to the beach May 13, 2009
If you go to the beach town of Montañita I can highly recommend you this hostal. It's close to the sea and it's in a street with a lot of other hoetels and restaurants. Furthermore it has private rooms with private bathrooms. It's a good choice for everyone, no matter the age. There is a restaurant at the Casa Blanca. We ate our breakfast there every morning. And the have delicious pancakes I have to admit.

The streets of Montañita are full of sand, they are like a beach on their own. But in the hostal it's not that bad. It's fairly clean. But you can imagine people who went to the beach simply bring a lot of sand with them inside.

We had a great room. You entered it and when you turn left there was a room with a bunk. You had the bathroom across the entrance, with the door across the bunk (see the pictures). Left next to the bunk was the door to the balcony. Where were two hammocks and you had a view to the sea from our room. In the room there was a ladder to another floor witch was on top of the bathroom. Here was where I slept. The bathroom was small and simple, but at least we had hot water. In the room we had mosquito nets for every bed and a fan.

If I would go back to Montañita, I will choose for this hostal right away. It's just laid back and at an excellent location.
The bunk and the door to the balco…
The bathroom and my bed on top of …
View from the balcony to the beach