Hostal El Patio Miraflores

341 Ernesto Diez Canseco, Lima, Peru
(1) 4442107
Hostal El Patio Miraflores - The main courtyard, it has park benches and a few birds
Hostal El Patio Miraflores - Up top is where breakfast is served
Hostal El Patio Miraflores - Room number five with its own private patio
Hostal El Patio Miraflores - As you can see, there are plenty of flowers to make the place feel nice and cozy

Check Lima Hotel Deals

Hostal El Patio Miraflores Lima Reviews

HCSmooth66 HCSmooth…
May 28, 2010
Hostal El Patio was recommended to me, and I was very impressed with the quality of this hotel, especially considering its affordability. It was a short walk over to John F. Kennedy Park in Miraflores. It also proved to be about a 20 minute walk to Larcomar, the cliff-side shopping mall/entertainment complex.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. They provided a pitcher of quality drinking water every day and a breakfast in the morning (Which I never woke up in time for). The entrance to the place had a security gate, which can make you feel safer, even though I never felt uncomfortable anywhere in Lima.

This hotel is set up around a courtyard patio, which also provides a very pleasant place to sit and talk. I had the pleasure of meeting a handful of people out on the patio.

I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Lima. Great value.
geerbox geerbox
Quiet, Affordable Hostal in Miraflores Mar 14, 2008
I arrived to Lima in the night and the hostal offered a cab service to pick me up. There was supposed to be a guy with a sign for El Patio and my name, but I did not see him. I waited another ten minutes to see if he would show, but still nothing. Not too big of a deal, I just grabbed my own cab. I did pay $8 more than the hostal charged, so it would have been nice if that worked out. The guy at the hostal check-in desk apologized about the miscommunication and actually called the cab driver to see what happened, so that was nice. The hostal was located about two blocks from the Parque Central De Miraflores, so it was quiet for sleeping and a short walk to the activities.

The room I was in the first night of three had its own private patio with a little table outside. The rest of the room was very nice too, with a big closet and queen size bed. I was informed ahead of time that I would only be getting this room for one night though, so I better enjoy it now. I was moved next door for the next two nights and I lost my private patio, dang. The room was still nice, it had two beds, television, desk, and plenty of storage. The bathroom had a nice, big shower with endless hot water. Each night was 105 Soles per night which is about 35 USD. That included breakfast, so I thought that was a reasonable rate for Miraflores.

After you get let in by the private gate, you walk into the common area with the check-in desk on the right. There are flowers and other plants all over the place and it’s hard to tell that you are even in a hostal. I liked the feel of the place, it was nice and quiet so I sat outside in the common area to drink my morning coffee and check my email because they had wireless service throughout the place. I went upstairs to eat the morning breakfast only one day, and it was good. They served fresh fruit and juice, coffee, many different breads with jams, it was a very nice start to the day.

I suggest this place if you want to be close to the action but far enough away to sleep with your window open without disruption. The rooms are reasonably priced and the staff is very friendly and speak good English.
The main courtyard, it has park be…
Up top is where breakfast is served
Room number five with its own priv…
As you can see, there are plenty o…

Check Lima Hotel Deals