Hostal Chimenea

Luis A. Martinez y Rafael Vieira, Banos, Ecuador

Hostal Chimenea Banos Reviews

Laurrra Laurrra
Great Hostal - Clean and Cozy Feb 08, 2010
(We did not book this hostal. We just took the bus the Baños and showed up and got a room for 6.50 a person per night). This is a great hostal in Baños. We originally had 4 people but they gave us a 6 person room. It ended up working out perfectly because 2 more joined us. The room was VERY spacious and incredibly clean for a hostel. We had 3 bunk beds with clean sheets. There was soap, towels and even hot water which can all three be missing in hostels. The internet is free until a certain hour and the restaurant on the terrace has a wonderful view. They were very flexible with us since we had people coming and going doing different things. We really liked the breakfast and I am not sure why the person below said the food was bad. However, we only had breakfast so I do not know about other meals.
vance283 vance283
Great Hostal Dec 28, 2010
I had my own room and bathroom for $10.00 USD a night. They have a nighttime security guard. I felt perfectly safe here and everything was spotless. The bed was firm. They serve a large breakfast for very low cost. Staff is helpful and friendly. They helped me find a school to take Spanish lessons at. Was not loud or noisy. Very quiet place. I had to take the pics from their website.
The entry. It is a pretty place.
Open air cafe on the roof where br…
View from the roof.