Hostal Casa Blasquico

1 Plaza del Palacio, Hecho, Spain

Compare Aisa Hotel Rates (12.2km away)

Hostal Casa Blasquico Hecho Reviews

davidx davidx
Comfort, great food and kindness Jul 26, 2010
That looks good doesn't it? -all 5s bar the cost! Well, it is.

The bus runs from Jaca to the little village of Hecho which is delightfully placed in a valley a bit south of the mountains leading to the French frontier. You can't miss the Casa Blasquico.

The proprietress had only doubles left and insisted on phoning neighbours to see whether she could get a better price for me for a single. She could not and I thought the rate for single use of a double room was fair enough anyway. Then she told me where I could waylay the bus as I had left my stick on it. Eventually I was settled and went for a delicious meal in the dining room.

I had talked to the lady about Siresa, further up the valley. There is a very old monastery there and I had expressed the intention of walking. However, after a good breakfast, she drove me to Siresa and left me to see the monastery and walk back.

This was not the end of her kindness. On my way back from Siresa the skies opened and a lang period of thunder and lightning ensued. Not only did she let me sit in a room and wait - she brought me in tea and delicious home-made cake at no charge.
casa Blasquico, Hecho
The monastery, Siresa

Compare Aisa Hotel Rates (12.2km away)

Hostal Casa Blasquico Map