Hostal Benidorm Barcelona

Hostal Benidorm Barcelona Rates and Deals

Hostal Benidorm Barcelona Reviews

Johnpro Johnpro
Face to La rambla ! Sep 25, 2013
In the center of la rambla street and also the entrance was from the main street .

Most of the times looking for downtown hotels because I don't like to use taxi . In the photos before book the hotel it looks normal , but as usually you don't take the picture photo but something else :)

Anyway my access to the city center was piece of cake and the city heart street some steps away from my room .

Just a small old style elevator for many customers and some time used the steps .

The reception and the staff was helpful and gently .

My room this amazing room :) Really huge for me my luggage and two rabbits :) The decoration ? amazing cheap and simple , the bed below the normal average and not so comfortable ! Not any view from there just an areaway :) But all the hotel and my room was very clean !

The bathroom small also but big enough if you compare it with the rest of the room :)

Safe hotel in the heart of the city , not so much noise except some group of peoples if passing at the front of my door and speaking loudly . The price was normal (about 45 euro per night - spring 2013)) but it is in the center of La Rambla :)

No breakfast at all but many restaurants , snack bars and coffee shops around of it .

I recommended for you if just looking for a center one with reasonable price !
gdub8 gdub8
You get what you pay for Sep 03, 2010
This was my first and last time in a Hostal. Nothing was wrong with this place, except that it felt like I was bothering the night guy when I asked questions.

I just prefer Hotels at my age.

Good things..

Great location; Had my own room and Shower; Kept the room semi-clean

Things I didn't like.

Leaving my key at the front desk; No "neutral" site to meet people. Small bed, and really small shower. I am 6'1" 200 though

I stayed in a 4 star hotel my last night in Barcelona for 9 Euro's more than this hostal, which swayed my rating. However I did rate it for what it is, a hostal.

Hostal Benidorm Barcelona Overview

With its central location, Hostal Benidorm is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Barcelona. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom has non smoking rooms, air conditioning, television, bathtub, separate shower and tub. The basic amenities provided at this Barcelona accommodation comprise 24hr room service, elevator, tours, business center, bicycle rental. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. For your reservation at the Hostal Benidorm Barcelona, please select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Hostal Benidorm Amenities

• Bath / Hot Tub
  • TV
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower