Hostal Backpackers' Inn

Check Quito Hotel Deals

Hostal Backpackers' Inn Quito Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Nice and well located Hostal Backpacker's Inn Jul 15, 2009
When I was going to Quito, friends suggested me to stay in La Mariscal - the party area of Quito. A local friend suggested me this hostel, since he works nearby and checked it for me, hehe.

This hostel was even cheaper than the one where I staid in Old Town. It's located in La Mariscal, which is a fun and party area. They are centrally located, but it's not loud.

The building is a big house, that has been turned into a hostel. The staff kept in clean. There are lockers for your belongings. They also have a communal kitchen. The living room is the communal tv - dvd room, where you can also find board games and books. There's also internet.

My first time I staid in a dorm. It was ok, bed was comfy enough. Second time I staid in a private room, which was good too, but I prefer the dorm.

There is hot water and also parking place if you have a car, which was very important for us.

Just walking distance from the Plaza Foch and big avenues, so you can catch a bus or trolley. Definitely, I'd recommend this place if you are looking for a non expensive one :)

ps: no breakfast