Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta

Check Cusco Hotel Deals

Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta Cusco Reviews

homeres homeres
Recoleta Nov 16, 2010
I booked this hostel off hostelworld.com so I wasn't too sure what we were getting into but I would have rather booked here than gone with those 'fea gorda' bitches that kept haggling about booking with their hostels while we were at the Lima International Airport..but that's another story..

Recoleta is unique, the outside portion appears mediocre but inside is impressive, it has a villa setting . Each room was original, they cooked breakfast and fresh bread, they were friendly and nice. I think we only paid 35 soles a night there. You have to walk through the neighborhood to get to the town square ( 10 minute walk) but it is not so bad, the locals are friendly but I would not recommend walking around the area at night by yourself..it would be foolish.
street off of our hostel
gfranci2 gfranci2
Dec 06, 2007
For only about US $10 we got a private bath, private room, towels, breakfast, free internet, and a huge selection of movies to watch. The staff at this hospedaje are very helpful and go out of their way to make everything perfect. They even booked us two very good tours (one of Machu Picchu and one of the Sacred Valley). If you're coming to Cusco you should definitely stay here!

Check Cusco Hotel Deals