Hospedaje Brabant

Calle Juan Matta 878, Nazca, Peru
Hospedaje Brabant - inside
Hospedaje Brabant - inside
Hospedaje Brabant - outside didn't look very nice...

Hospedaje Brabant Rates and Deals

Hospedaje Brabant Nazca Reviews

m_mspr m_mspr
Cheap accommodation near the main square May 25, 2010
Very nice place located just one block away from plaza de armas. It is a small place, but they have everything you need. Good, comfortable beds, internet, breakfast for about $1-2, hammocks on the roof and laundry service. It was only 12soles a night to stay here which is about $3.

Most of the staff don't speak English, but I managed to communicate with the little Spanish I know. They can arrange tours to the Nazca lines by plane and cemetery site of Chauchila which was very interesting, and they do it for a good price, I know I paid less than many others that did the same tours.
lindygirl lindygirl
Watch out if the wife is away! Jun 05, 2009
The place was nice enough. The hammocks up top are nice. Only 2 bathrooms in the whole place, so if someone's in the shower, you can't even use the toilet! Only thing was that the male owner was creepy. His wife was out of town. He kept crossing boundaries by staring at me and asking personal questions about my love for my boyfriend. That evening he had a friend of his over and the way they gawked at me was very uncomfortable. In the morning, I had my door open just a crack and I was bent over packing my bag. He stopped by the door and watched me until I noticed him, then he put his hand in the door for me to shake it. It was so creepy! I'd make sure the wife was in town before I could recommend this place.
yadilitta yadilitta
Cheap hostel in Nazca - Brabant Hostal Nazca Feb 15, 2008
We stayed there just for 1 night. Our goal was to overfly the Nazca lines, so we just needed a place to sleep the night before doing it.

I got a flier of this hostel in a hostel in Lima. They looked pretty good, but wasn't as good as I expected.

Well, they are very cheap, so you can't expect a wonderful place. Their prices don't include breakfast.

They are just walking distance from the bus stations and 2 blocks away from the main avenue of the city. The problem is that at night, the area is dark and didn't look very safe.

The place is clean, so the rooms, but they are not very comfortable. The beds weren't very comfy either. I felt them a bit hard, but was so tired, that fall asleep anyway.

Since they are not on the avenue. It's not loud there.

The couple that runs the hostel are friendly and nice. They answered my emails fast and helped me with the Nazca lines overflying. We had sometime before leaving the city and let us leave our bags there and hang out at the hostel.
outside didn't look very nice...

Check Hospedaje Brabant Rates and Deals