Hospůdka Na Radnici

+420 266 310 447

Hospůdka Na Radnici Prague Reviews

SunshineAirlines Sunshine…
You want a classical bohemian dinner? Thats your place! Feb 21, 2012
When I was planning our trip to Prague, a classical bohemian meal was a “must do” in our schedule. But when we explored the historical centre of the city, we found restaurants who offered various cousins but nothing reached my admittedly high expectations, because I refused to enter a restaurant which solely caters to tourists since a bad experience years ago in Rome.

After I nearly abandoned the hope to found what I was looking for, I decided to consult tripadvisor to find something near our hotel (we stayed at Clarion Congress Hotel Prague).

So we found “Na Radnici” which was in the building next to our hotel and we were more than satisfied!

When you enter the restaurant you will be immediately welcomed by friendly, attentive and English speaking staff, you can choose in which of the three rooms (one smoker with sport tv and two non smoking rooms) you want to dine and you can select from a wide range of different dishes (menu card is in English too). The food and service was excellent and very reasonable priced (we paid under 20 Euros for two main courses plus drinks)!

I can highly recommend this restaurant to everybody! You get really value for money and I will definitely return on my next trip to Prague!

Check Prague Hotel Deals