Horseshoe Mountain Lodge

Check Mount Pleasant Hotel Deals

Horseshoe Mountain Lodge Mount Pleasant Reviews

BASAIC BASAIC
Very Nice, and Only, Choice Aug 18, 2017
$83 with a discount as of August 2017 (prices vary due to weekend/weekday, season, special events and other factors). I did not see a lot of options for accommodations in Mount Pleasant and even fewer in Fairview. As I drove to the southern part of town, I spotted a pleasant looking two story motel style place called the Horseshoe Mountain Lodge. I walked into the spacious lobby, occupied by a couple of well-behaved kids and a smiling young man and woman behind the counter. The lodge has a very nice outdoor pool, a computer in the lobby, a guest laundry, and they serve a continental style breakfast (the first time I have had Honeycomb Cereal in a couple of decades). My room was spacious and had a few extras like a small refrigerator and a microwave, a TV with a few extra channels, and a king sized bed that gave me a great night’s sleep. The grounds were well manicured and clean. Convenient to downtown Mount Pleasant and right on the main highway. Very nice, helpful people. Sometimes, when there is only one choice in town they do not try that hard; but I would recommend this lodge even in a larger town with more options.
Horseshoe Mountain Lodge