Horseshoe Bay

Vancouver, Canada

Horseshoe Bay Vancouver Reviews

ian_travbuddy ian_trav…
Healing Silence Jul 20, 2010
I love Vancouver's nature. It's enormous, green, crispy and not to far from downtown.

When you're becoming very tired, stressed or you just want to escape from it's well paced city life, it's not necessary to pay for an expensive stress free environment. No, the nature is free. And it's respected.

ON MY WAY 2 HORSESHOE BAY

This time, I went to Horseshoe Bay with my friend Michelyn.

It was a complete journey when you're starting in downtown. We had to take the sea bus and 2 normal buses to get there. The ride was about 40 minutes long which I din't mind. The view was pretty since we drove past mountain cliffs and lots of gorgeous trees and bushes.

And after a while, we arrived at Horseshoe Bay.

It was really open. I could see lot's of mountains and hills. And I was breathing pure fresh air. Which was such a relief, I enjoyed it. We walked around and I told her to come to the pier. I sat down and shivered due to my pleasurable thoughts of me being at the most perfect scene you could imagine.

HORSESHOE BAY. IT'S GEOGRAPHICAL CONVENIENCE

Our destination was Horseshoe Bay. And I didn't need to go further, since you have to get back in time to hehe.

But let me tell you folks something about the geographical convenience that Horseshoe Bay has to offer!

The ferries in Horseshoe Bay are really important. the're able to take you to Howe Sound, Central Vancouver Island and the Sunshine Coast. Due to these connections, Horseshoe Bay is best known for it's BC Ferry Terminal.

The pleasant waterfront of Horseshoe Bay offers nice cafés, a wide variety of restaurants and snack bars, shops and boutiques, with great views of the surrounding mountains, islands and scenic Howe Sound. Recreation is more than available at Horseshoe Bay because of it's beautiful and gorgeous sight. It includes sea kayaking, scuba diving, boating, hiking, skiing and cross-country skiing.

BEAUTIFUL SIGHTS WITHIN REACH

So, yes. I went to Horseshoe Bay. And I thought it was awesome! If you like pure nature and being in such an environment where you see beautiful trees and mountains as far as your eyes can see, You should definitely visit Horseshoe Bay!
Santoso @ Horseshoe Bay
Thinking of You...(?)
Thinking of You...(?)
Santoso @ Horseshoe Bay

Related Travel Blogs About Horseshoe Bay

Beautiful British Columbia
Vancouver is gorgeous! I heard it rains like crazy there (80% of the time) I was lucky to be part of the 20% that it's nice and sunny. Partly because I went over the summer.DAY 1I came into Richmond …Horseshoe Bay in West Vancouver and leave from there to get to Nanaimo, which is located at the north part…
Sea to Sky to Whistler!
Today we had to leave beautiful Victoria.....:-(We started out by checking out of the fabulous Delta Hotel Victoria and driving north along Vancouver Island Highway 1 toward Nanaimo.  Driving up…Horseshoe Bay, just north of Vancouver.  Departing the ferry, we headed north-northeast on the Sea to Sky Highway…
Meet the cougar stick.
My mom, brother, dog and I left for Campbell River early in the morning. We took the ferry from Horseshoe Bay to Nanaimo on Vancouver Island, then drove about an hour and a half to two hours to Campb…Horseshoe Bay to Nanaimo on Vancouver Island, then drove about an hour and a half to two hours to Campbell…

Check Vancouver Hotel Deals