Horse's Tavern

+33 1 4354 9691

Horse's Tavern Paris Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Horse's Tavern Mar 08, 2008
I went in to this place in order to get a lunch with my girlfriend and her sister. The restaurant has a great location just off St. Germain, very close to some of my favorite streets of Paris. The outside seating is actually very nice and you can without any problems enjoy your drink as you watch the world go by on a warm day.

Do you not want to sit outside; then you can move inside, given the time of the year when we visited, outside eating was not an option. We were some of the first lunch customers that arrived there for lunch that day; we chose a table in one of the corners where we also had a good view over the rest of the restaurant.

The waiter arrived very quickly; he was to my point to much! He tried to be overfriendly and cheeky but didn’t have the charm so that it was possible for him to get away with it. We got the menu card and browsed through it all of us. My girlfriend chose a Frankfort frites, which was a boring plate with two bad sausages. Her sister took the Tagliatelles, which didn’t really have any flavor. I had the Salad Supreme which were eatable.

In the bar you can also drink beer and I think the place is much better on that. If you are a beer drinker, then a visit to this pub should be your priority. A wide selection of beers from Belgium, Germany and France are on offer, but it never will be the best place also for that.
Front of the cafe´