Horizons Restaurant

558 Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA, USA

Horizons Restaurant Sausalito Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
A dream restaurant in Sausalito Apr 01, 2011
Most probably my favourite restaurant in the world! :) There is nothing they can do to make it any better. It has everything I love! Views over the city of San Francisco, Seafood, very good service and the best sunset!

How do you get there? If you take the ferry from San Francisco to Sausalito, when you get off at the harbour, just take a left and keep walking along the water until you find it. It might take you a 6-7 minutes walking.

They have two different areas. The indoors is beautiful too, but I just love the terrace they have right on the water. It is so romantic, even if you have a kid crying and jumping like crazy during the entire dinner! Service was awesome! they were really kind and made is feel very comfortable.

My favourite dish is lobster, so we order two lobster tails! For starters we had clam chowder, something I would die for ehehehhh and of course we had some white wine...

If you can make it, try to get there around 5pm and enjoy the whole sunset having a drink. Then have dinner and do not even check prices, the place worths every single penny... :) If you go for lunch, you will also have a blast sunbathing and having a nice lunch while enjoying the views.

Check Sausalito Hotel Deals