Horizon Bombadier Q400

Seattle, Washington
Horizon Bombadier Q400 - The seating chart.
Horizon Bombadier Q400 - An exterior shot, not my own. No I didn't jump out to take it.

Horizon Bombadier Q400 Seattle Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Alaska Air/Horizon Bomabier Q400 Sep 21, 2009
We got the chance to fly a Bombadier Q400 from Seattle to Portland. What a pleasure!! This is a turboprop manufactured by de Havilland Canada, and is great for short to medium runs. The Q stands for quiet, and I must admit that even seated as close as I was the sound was very minimal. The plane was well maintained, clean and quite comfortable. The two stewardesses did a nice job of serving the complimentary drinks, which even included wine, but no sodas. This short hop of 129 miles took only 50 minutes. And I got a kick of out of it watching the props and taking pictures.
An exterior shot, not my own. No I…
The seating chart.
sylviandavid says:
nice review... sylvia
X_Drive says:
They are rated at 413 mph, but I'm not sure if that's nautical miles or regular. Going north in the CRJ700 I clocked 531mph on my GPS before they asked me to shut it off.
cneoridium says:
Good review!
I like these - Croatia Airlines just got a few of them.
So quiet and smooth. Landing is interesting though, you're so close to the ground... they're kind of low slung : ) Fast too, I hauled out the GPS and we were doing nearly 400 mph ground speed.

Check Seattle Hotel Deals