Hopfingerbräu im Palais

Ebertstraße 24 , Berlin, Germany
www.hopfingerbraeu-im-palais… - +49 (0)30 / 20 45 86 37
Hopfingerbräu im Palais - at the entrance
Hopfingerbräu im Palais - apple strudel:)
Hopfingerbräu im Palais - desserts:)
Hopfingerbräu im Palais - desserts:)
Hopfingerbräu im Palais - and here you can see The The building of Reichstag.
Hopfingerbräu im Palais - picture from their website. you can see The The Brandenburg Gate here.

Hopfingerbräu im Palais Berlin Reviews

JuliaRay JuliaRay
Affordable prices in the center of Berlin! Nov 03, 2011
Last days of August. The daytrip to Berlin was coming to it's end. After nice and long walk along East-Berlin streets, we were caught in the rain, our shoes were totally wet and we started searching for a place to drink some tea and get warm.

We remembered our guide's morning advice, she told about a nice cafe with surprisingly chip prices as for the one, situated in such place (as you're standing face to the entrance, on the right you see The Brandenburg Gate, on the left - The Reichstag).

We came in. A lot of free tables (I guess tourists don't even imagine that a place with such a bombastic name, situated near The Br Gate has average prices). Pleasant interior, quiet, nice atmosphere. Smiling English-speaking waiters.

There were no pictures of dishes in the menu, it's not good for the visitors who are weak in English... But! The guy at the neighbour table, who didn't know the language, was brought the menu with pictures or with Russian names of dishes, I don't remember exactly.

We weren't hungry and I don't really like German cuisine...well, 'cause I'm vegetarian:) so we ordered a tea, coffee(Latte macchiato 3.50€), apple strudel (6.10€) and a dessert(3.80€). It seems to me, the prices are acceptable enough. The dessert was huge, strudel costed 6.10, but it was served with creams (mmm so tasty) and fruits. What else was nice, the waiter fast and with a smile reacted when I asked him to pour some hot water in the same cup of green tea. We were very satisfied. I said to the waiter: "Thank you so much, it was very tasty, we'll come back". He smiled: "Tomorrow? Okay!":) But that day we left this wonderful city. When I'm again in Berlin, I'll go to The HB im Palais again for sure.

Highly recommended by me!
at the entrance
picture from their website. you ca…
and here you can see The The build…
apple strudel:)