4608 Macleod Tr SW, Calgary, Canada

Hooters Calgary Reviews

world-traveller123 world-tr…
A Hooters in Calgary South - Not Bad Jun 23, 2003
Hooters has 2 locations in Calgary. I went to the one in southern Calgary about 3 times. It was a good experience. The food was good, drinks were good and service was with a smile.

When I arrive on site. The parking here was really big as it is located in the parking lot of a hotel and night club as well.

Inside I was greeted well by the server and I was allowed to sit anywhere I wanted. The server came to me in traditional Hooters clothes, the shorts and top. It was very good and got my high ratings.

She offered a good explanation of the menu specials and was able to get me some good beer to start off with.

I ordered different meals each time, I think once was wings, another time some type of burger. All were not super big, but filling and tasted quite well. To the point I would come back again and again.

My ratings of choice on menu, this is not a fine dining, more of a pub and grub type of eating place. More for coming to drink beer and watching the game. But it is worth going to at all times.

Beer was very fresh from the tap and I would recommend coming here for beers.

The service, the girls were very professional with their performance and service was fast and efficient. I would always offer a tip to my servers at this location at anytime.

Overall , recommended for single guys, men, people who like to drink beer.

Come back and check it out and let me know how your experience was.

Related Travel Blogs About Hooters

2nd Day of my Adventure in Calgary, Alberta
My Trip to Calgary and Surrounding area in Alberta, Canada 2003 page 2   June 24 to July 2nd 2009   Today is a bright and early day. Get up and I have a meat sandwich I bough…Hooters restaurant, there are 2 of them in Calgary. So I decided to give this one a try. IT was a good…

Check Calgary Hotel Deals