Hooters

Brandon, Florida

Hooters Brandon Reviews

oldschoolbill oldschoo…
Sunday Brunch at Brandon Hooter’s Mar 30, 2008
The first Hooters opened October 4, 1983, in Clearwater, Florida. Old School has been there many times. It was an automatic stop on the way to Clearwater Beach. Let’s see good food, reasonable prices & a wait staff that are all built like brick Sh—Houses; I just don’t see any problems with this great American concept. Branding at its best, who does not like HOOTERS. I’m pretty sure the outfits are the same, why would change something that worked so well from day one. Hooters are all over the United States & many countries around the world. There are Hooters Hotels & a Casino in Las Vegas, shirts calendars, hats.

Casual theme lots of sports on televisions, today was basketball, hockey & bowling. Table & chairs & High Tops, bar stools.

The menu includes seafood, sandwiches, salads and spicy chicken wings. Beer & Wine, the usual soft drinks to quench your thirst.

The Wings-“Nearly World Famous” Coated is the way I like them. There are 9 different sauces from mild to way too hot for this sissy.

The Burgers-Big ones, the new hot item Minis, build your own, all good.

Sea Food-Snow Crab legs, Clams, Shrimp & Oysters again all good I have tried everything except the oysters, don’t do oysters.

Sides- include fries straight & curly, onion rings & a true southern dish Fried Pickles.

All my friends know the low rider The low rider is a little higher The low rider drives a little slower Low rider, is a real goer Hey Low rider knows every street, yeah Low rider, is the one to meet, yeah Low rider don't use no gas now The low rider don't drive too fast.

I can't get that tune out of my mind!
Brandon Hooter's
Hooter's Wings
Good Sunday
jamartin39 says:
All the Hooter in New England have closed down Iloved going there for luch or a take out order of wings! And what are fried pickles?
Posted on: Apr 15, 2008
jennjeff1 says:
Fried pickles are great--you can get them as far north as Virginia Beach.
Posted on: Mar 30, 2008
hummingbird50 says:
Ok I have never heard of fried pickles..I must be deprived! :) Maybe I have not been far enough south yet? :):):) Sounds yummy though.
Posted on: Mar 30, 2008