Hooters Casino Hotel

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals

Hooters Casino Hotel Las Vegas Reviews

anewchapter anewchap…
Unapologetically Gaudy Apr 06, 2015
I arrived back in Vegas after 2 weeks of circling around California to stay one night in Hooters Hotel & Casino before flying back home.

The staff at check in were quick and efficient.

The room was big, the pictures on the wall were awful and somewhat gaudy but I get the impression that it's meant to be that way, it is Hooters afterall.

The bathroom had seen better days. There was alot of rust and didn't feel clean.

The hotel has a casino, which is fairly small compared to the other, more famous hotels. The female staff of course walk around in tight tops and shorts, which is great.

Overall, this hotel is fairly cheap considering its proximity from the strip (about a 5 minute walk) and great if your on a budget. I previously stayed at the Desert Rose Hotel which is situated right behind Hooters and the prices are similar but the quality of the Desert Rose is far superior.
anewchapter says:
Thankyou! :)
Posted on: Apr 07, 2015
trippin_jen says:
"Overall, this hotel is fairly cheap considering its proximity from the strip (about a 5 minute walk) and great if your on a budget. "
Good info
Posted on: Apr 06, 2015
ccjbeachbum ccjbeach…
hooters hotel and casino Mar 15, 2012
well im at the hooters hotel and casino as we speak. the hotel and casino is just off the strip and semi-across from mgm casino.its a fun and lively casino . check-in was quick and friendly .The decor of the room was all done in wicker and theres a small palm tree with the bedding having that tropital feel.they do have a pool but its very small. if your a lite sleeper this may not be your place as i was woken up many times.the prime rib i had was excellent and they have 25 cent wings after midnight.they charge a 9.95 resort fee for internet service and shuttle service.i probaly would never stay here again as there are so many better places in las vegas to stay.sorry no pictures as i forgot my camera
jarlerik jarlerik
Hooters Casino Hotel May 14, 2012
I´ve been to this hotel a few times, when i´ve been to Las Vegas over the past 4 years, but i´ve never stayed there. This time I stayed there for 9 days.

I had a smoking room on the 18th floor, had a little view of the strip, not much but it was ok. On the negative side, it smelled weed some of the times in the hall way. I know this is illegal, but people do it anyways. And the toilets are small, I mean when I wipe my behind, I sometimes dip my fingers in the toilet water (yack!).

The hotel resturant is superb!.. Great service all the time. It´s to bed they close early. I think it should be open 24/7!

The bus stop is close by, so you can take the deuce (runs 24/7) to downtown, Las Vegas or to one of the Premium Outlet Mall.
HcoPartygirl HcoParty…
Affordable hotel in Vegas, off the strip. Mar 31, 2011
Stayed here for my birthday last April. They gave my a room without a view and it slightly looked like a dungeon. I upgraded for free with a room with a balcony with a pool view or a higher floor. I had an awesome stayed and the room service was great. I would def stay here again if I was low on cash and still wanted a get away to Vegas. My favorite party was the Pool bar and how easy and fast to was to get back to my room when I was tired lol I had a GREAT birthday!
fera311 fera311
Affordable Place to Stay in Vegas Jun 03, 2011
Stayed at Hooters in Vegas with my friend. It wasn't he best hotel in the world, but it was massively cheap, was right off the strip and easy to walk everywhere. The casino was open all night downstairs in the hotel. The best part were the cheap 10 cent wings after midnight--made a GREAT drunk late night snack and was, of course, cheap!
demsters demsters
They fraud you a bit Apr 21, 2011
First, I stayed there for a weekend cause they were advertizing 100$ in free slot play. Which was false. They give you a fake 100$ that you can only use in promotionnal machines. Machines in which you will win an average of about 1$.

I found it insulting. Never going back there.

2nd: The safe in my room was'nt working. I told them rightaway and they did nothing. I had a lot of money and other things to protect. I asked for a safe at the cashier and they told me I should have one in my room, so it would cost 20$ per day if I wanted to use their safes.

3rd: They gaved me 2 coupons for free frozen drinks at the pool. And, its not written anywhere on it, but you have to use it beetween 4 and 7 pm. Not written anywhere. I found out the night before I left so I've lost them.

4th: They gaved me 10 free wings and when I ordered them with only a glass of water, I've been looked at like a cheap customer, service was bad and the wings were cold and sweating oil as they were thrown on the table like food for a dog.

I dont recommend that place in any way.

Melwel Melwel
Friendly, affordable & a few mins walk to the strip Mar 07, 2011
I stayed here dec '09 and it was an excellent hotel. Great food, rooms & friendly service. A few minutes walk to the strip & easy to drice do as it is on the road that runs parallel to the main strip. Have tried out a few hotels in vegas & this was one of my favorites as somewhere to chill out after a hectic day/night out. Much smaller than the main hotels/casinos which can be nice.
silirat silirat
Jan 08, 2010
The room was hideous colours and quite worn out. The Internet didn't work, and I had to call security to come and open up the safe which was locked. Still, you get what you pay for, and it was cheaper and the location is very good.
riverwin riverwin
Jan 02, 2008
This hotel is not worth the money or the stay. The first impression was that the hotel was completely run down. There were stains in the carpet everywhere, in the hall ways, in the rooms and on the casino floor. The paint in some areas was chipped. One of the elevators did not work half of the trip. The drinks were of extremely poor quality. The only good thing about this hotel was the Dan Marino restaurant. It is surely not a gourmet restaurant but for the price the food is good. Everyday they had a $ 16.99 all you can eat BBQ Baby Back Ribs and their Burger ($9.50) is enormous. The room is quite simple. We did not have enough towels and they are not particularly clean. At least the hotel is quite conveniently located behind the Tropicana, right off the strip and it is fairly cheap.
The pool area is nice
Both buildings look like this. The…
Sight over Las Vegas

• Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor