Honolulu Hotels

Browse 84 Honolulu, Hawaii hotel reviews for 108 Honolulu hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$256 - $493

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Honolulu

Kapolei Hotels22.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Honolulu Hotels and Deals

#1 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
suvanimokhtar says: "I am writing this review to validate the previous positive reviews on the Sherat..."
$135
#2 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
prettygirl says: "The Hale Koa hotel was opened on October, 25 , 1975, which is actually owned by ..."
#3 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
cavlizzy says: "in progressI began staying at the Royal Hawaiian with my Dad when I was abou..."
$256
#4 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
gee4 says: "beautiful scenery, beautiful room.. a beautiful holiday the people were very ..."
#5 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
Johnny102 says: "I found this place at the last minute and it was just perfect.. It was newly ren..."
#6 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
liveurlife says: "Hotel Staff are pleasant, They really guard thier guest against the timeshare pe..."
$97
#7 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
cairinthecity says: "I can't really speak for the price since I got it half price, but it's a very hi..."
$212
#8 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
DolphinTrainer2 says: "Hands-down this is the most beautiful and luxurious resort I've ever experienced..."
$312
#9 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
Jen1107 says: "I have stayed at the Outrigger Reef on the Beach twice now...in 2006 and in 2010..."
$246
#10 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
Kristin89 says: "I had the best vacation ever in this lovely, amazing resort in Hawaii! Really, I..."
$209
#11 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
fabrr says: "Stayed in for 4 days Hotel location is good walking distance to Mall, restauran..."
$104
#12 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
OneCoconut says: "I stayed here one night and had a wonderful time. All the rooms in this hotel fa..."
$176
#13 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
jcfnewcastle says: "This has to be one of the best hotels in Waikiki, the location is second to none..."
$124
#14 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
Travelcarlos says: "Centrally located. Beach access. Great pool where no kids are allowed. Food i..."
$196
#15 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
zzgorch says: "I stayed for two beautiful weeks in the Waikiki Resort hotel in Hawaii and could..."
#16 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
resilientmonkey says: "Luxurious hotel with great commons areas. Be sure you ask for a room with a beac..."
$208
#17 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
ccjbeachbum says: "my stays at the Hilton chain just got better and better.after a wonder full stay..."
$279
#18 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
world-traveller123 says: "Review of White Sands Hotel White Sands Hotel 431 Nohonani Street Honolulu, ..."
$91
#19 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
portia says: "We have never stayed at a Trump hotel before, but this one gives a good impressi..."
#20 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
ccjbeachbum says: "i stayed here a few years ago and said i would never stay here again.as the serv..."
$149
#21 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
sarahsan says: "Ala Moana Hotel is located across the street from Ala Moana Beach Park and very ..."
$134
#22 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
jennjeff1 says: "During our transition from DC to Okinawa, Japan, we wanted to stay in Hawaii for..."
$156
#23 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
jamartin39 says: "When I went to check in at the Aqua Island Colony Hotel there was a problem with..."
$89
#24 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
Provenbyfire says: "I stay here frequently for both business and vacation. The location is central t..."
$96
#25 of 108 hotels in Honolulu
Johnny102 says: "First trip to Hawaii. I stayed at this condo, room 1601 16th floor, and it wa..."
$133