Hong Kong Hotels

Browse 175 Hong Kong, Hong Kong hotel reviews for 286 Hong Kong hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Causeway Bay Hotels3.5 km
Kowloon Hotels5 km
Hong Kong Island Hotels6.8 km
Shenzhen Hotels29.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Hong Kong Hotels and Deals

#1 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
westwind57 says: "This hotel the former Wesley has been taken over by the Thai OZO hotel chain i..."
#2 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
existentialvacation says: "This was a very nice hotel indeed. The executive floor has its own dining area w..."
$343
#3 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
gskhamba says: "I happen to stay at East Hong Kong Hotel for 7 nights and it was by far the best..."
$160
#4 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
andrejav says: "Start of every year has to be celebrated so I like to treat myself a bit and do ..."
$276
#5 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
kimpigott says: "After making an error of booking a hotel in the red light district, the pressure..."
#6 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
RobertPenna says: "Really nice location in Hong Kong. The service was excellent and the room was cl..."
$186
#7 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
mdfehmel says: "Let me start by saying that this is one of the best hotels that I have ever stay..."
$217
#8 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
martin99 says: "Well from my lasts stays in December 2013 I am changing my point of view in this..."
$515
#9 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
Kurisu says: "This hotel which is located in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong, is definitely the best HK ..."
#10 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
zeraczl says: "Near to everywhere, most important convenient to everywhere, near to train stati..."
#11 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
row-zzzzz says: "The service was great ... it's so close to the market, coffee shops, grocery sto..."
$92
#12 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
vargasgirl84 says: "Every time we book a hotel I must admit we are a little worried about how close ..."
#13 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
cookeymuncher says: "Originally we reserved 2 twin sharing rooms, but since it's not yet available un..."
#14 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
Kurisu says: "I stayed at The Harbourview for 3 nights during my trip to Hong Kong in late Apr..."
$95
#15 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
Travellr says: "After having heard all that you have about HK hotels, you will pinch yourself wh..."
#16 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
silveryz says: "The location of the hotel is about 5 minutes uphill walk to the SoHo dining area..."
$170
#17 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
pete75 says: "When in Hong Kong, consider this hotel. If you like to be charmed with sublime s..."
$331
#18 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
forex3 says: "Probably the best hotel in Hong Kong. The location is right in the middle of Cen..."
$435
#19 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
flighthigher says: "I stayed here for 3 nights last week with single room promotion. It was 3rd tim..."
$91
#20 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
vickigow says: "I stayed at the Langham for the first time this past week for two nights and was..."
#21 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
Theeditor2 says: "Having stayed here several times, I feel I know the hotel over the long run. The..."
$181
#22 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
ElaineSchulz says: "I stayed here for four nights. It was very close to the train station, the Temp..."
$109
#23 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
Chokk says: "Instead of looking for buses I had decided to take a taxi. The taxi area was wel..."
$211
#24 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
dinsevilla says: "The staff is horrible. They have intimidating security people in the lobby who w..."
$77
#25 of 286 hotels in Hong Kong
vivaldi61 says: "This Hotel Location is probably the best in HK. very close from the subway and ..."
$120