Hong Han Hotel

238 Bui Vien street, Ho Chih Minh City, Vietnam
honghan.netfirms.com - +84.3.8 361 927

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Hong Han Hotel Ho Chih Minh City Reviews

joenatravels joenatra…
A Home Away From Home Sep 24, 2011
We stayed in Hong Hang Hotel for 4 nights last year and are coming back again this month. The place has the most accommodating and hospitable staff. I put my hat off to Tru and Tra (?? not sure with the spellings) who made everything easy for me and my friend. They went out of the way to make us feel at home by buying us bowls of pho from a small resto across the road when it was raining cats and dogs. They arranged our Mekong River and Cu Chi Tunnel Trips and booked us for a relaxing hot stone massages two blocks away from the hotel which we were not being able to locate (we sucked with directions. We went back to the hotel and Tra, without any hesitations led us to the spa place. You can't find that kind of service anywhere.

The place is located at the end of the busy Bui Vien Street, a backpacker's area. Hong Han is very clean. Thanks to their no-slipper policy. Although there is no lift, it wasn't a problem as the staff brought our stuffs to our room and we were placed in room 101 which was on the second floor and was very cozy. They offer free breakfast of fresh juice, coffee and bread with strawberry jam or butter which we enjoyed in the balcony that faces Bui Vien Street.

I am looking forward to stay in Hong Han Hotel again.
room

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Ho Chih Minh City Map