Honeycomb Tourist Inn

Rizal Boulevard

Honeycomb Tourist Inn Reviews

issa005 issa005
Value for money, great location Oct 05, 2008
Detailed ratings are based on the amount spent for the accommodation. Since the place is not really a 5 star hotel, I really did not expect much amenities. The first thing that I actually notice in a place to stay is the bathroom. It actually passed my standards, being that the tiles and toilet are clean, and the bathroom looked quite new. However, when we got back from our trip on our 2nd day, I noticed that the bathroom has not been cleaned yet, and we had to call housekeeping to have them do it. Minus points for that. The room was not tidied up, too. But they were quick in responding to our request.

The best thing about this hostel is its location. It is in the heart of Dumaguete City, and is overlooking the bay area. Right outside is a strip of restaurants, and the souvenir shops and banks are just a 2minute walk.

Going to the Hayahay Resto/Bar, which features great food and music from its local artists is just a 5 minute ride via PEDICAB (fee from anywhere in the city to anywhere in the city.

A double room would only cost 1,000/night. That's good for 2 heads, and already includes breakfast.

It really is a great value for money.

Plus, the manager is very accommodating and so are the staff.

You may look for Joel Cabrera, who manages the place if you plan on going here.

Dumaguete is a lovely and serene city. I would really love to come back here, even to stay at Honeycomb.
Honeycomb Tourist Inn at Night
a 2minute walk from the inn is the…
view from the window of our room
Honeycomb Tourist Inn Map