Honey Pig

3400 W 8th St , Los Angeles, CA, USA
(213) 380-0256
Honey Pig - the cute honey pig
Honey Pig - kimchee fried rice
Honey Pig - grilling the pork belly the kimchee and bean sprouts
Honey Pig - The sign on 8th st
Honey Pig - inside

Honey Pig Los Angeles Reviews

Ukus2u Ukus2u
Honey Pig May 21, 2011
Honey pig is like crack to me. each and every time I land in LA which is quite often. I have to eat here. Hands down the best Korean food I've had. its is heaven. the pork belly special is a must. in fact I always order at least two orders. Then they bring out the kimchi and all the Korean veggies throw it on the grill. and let the fun begin. they make this killer salt and black pepper sauce that I could just drink. Just when you could eat anymore your server comes to the table and ask would you like fried rice. "yes I do!" they make fried rice with the left over meat and veggies on your grill. I promise you will walk out of there one fat honey but happy pig.
sybil sybil
the swine is good Aug 13, 2008
There are two kinds of pork belly available here -- the regular and the special. from what i have researched, the special is fattier than the regular. so we ordered 2 regulars.

the pork belly was very good, but not life changing. after, they offer to make kimchee fried rice, which, again, was very good, but not spectacular. the service is a bit attentive but could need a bit more of a boost. the sides were fresh and they leave you with a jar of water with ice. we saw other people with octopus and some pancake thing that looked good. the bill came to $42 for two with tip.

i would probably go back.
The sign on 8th st
the cute honey pig
inside
grilling the pork belly the kimche…
martinikitty13 says:
I agree it wasn't spectacular. I'm looking forward to trying Ondal - they make fried rice for you afterwards too.
Posted on: Aug 14, 2008