Honey Honey Cafe and Crepery

599 Post Street, San Francisco, CA, USA

Honey Honey Cafe and Crepery San Francisco Reviews

Sabrinst Sabrinst
Best Crepes I ever had! Oct 04, 2011
It's been more than a year since I've eaten Crepes at the "Honey Honey" Cafe and I still crave them at least once every other week.

The ¨Honey Honey¨ is a small and cozy cafe.

All the food tasted very fresh and the people working there were always very friendly.

It wasn't a problem to order a Crepe from the menu but for example without the cheese.

The ¨Honey Honey¨ is a perfect place for breakfast, lunch, and even for a quick dinner.

It's great to be there with friends, but I also went there on my own and had a Crepe while

reading a book.

At the ¨Honey Honey¨ you have a great choice from many different dishes, it doesn't always have to be Crepes or Pancakes.

I can especially recommend the Honey Honey for Breakfast. You can choose from Breakfast Specials, Omelettes, Bagels and other Breakfast Options.

I can't wait to be in San Francisco again, not only because it's a great city but also because I really want to eat at the "Honey Honey" again.

By the way, my favourite Crepe was the Eggplant Crepe.
ajdennis1980 ajdennis…
Yummy crepes May 18, 2009
This place is great, it has pretty much anything you could ever want in a crepe, savoury or sweet.

The menu was extensive if you didn't want a crepe offering everything from moussaka to a panini. There was also an impressive breakfast menu.

We stumbled upon it in the evening and had sweet crepes which were amazing. I had a strawberry and chocolate and Catherine a banana and chocolate. The coffee is also really good.

Friendly staff and a place I would have defiantly visited again had it not been our last night in San Francisco.

Check San Francisco Hotel Deals