Home

Sussex Street, Sydney, Australia

Home Sydney Reviews

berta802 berta802
Lovely thai food - reasonable priced :) May 17, 2011
I've walked past this restaurant a couple of times and I must say it's always packed with people. I finally gave in and decided to join the line of people and see if it was worth the while! I'll cut the chase it definitely was!

The first thing you notice about Home, is the kitchen. While you wait you can actually watch the cooks, cutting and chopping labouriously so you can finally enjoy the end product!

The service is really quick and waitresses were always going round checking everything is all right! The only thing perhaps they can improve on is that the waiters could have a bit more knowledge about the food they're serving and a bit more helpful when it comes to suggesting food for customers. To be fair I was quite undecisive on that day & sometimes I just ask waiters which dish they prefer or which dish they would suggest, especially when trying out the place for the first time! They seemed quite at a loss when faced with the question!

At the end my friend ended up having a vegeterian dish and i had the Musmun curry!! I definitely did the right choice! It was delicious and I wish I had more space so I could have more and more of it! IN fact am planning to go back when I'm starving and order it all over again!

If you're vegeterian... there are options, but must say they're a bit limited! Other than that enjoy the experience of eating at home !

Btw for 2 people, it cost us round $30 which was a good price for the amount of food we had :) HOpe you find this helpful!

Related Travel Blogs About Home

Just templing around!
Bangkok has been such an interesting place to visit. The traffic here is quite hectic. I thought traffic was quite bad at home (Sydney), I was proven otherwise. The temples are amazing. The Thai pe…home (Sydney), I was proven otherwise. The temples are amazing. The Thai people are welcoming and lovely.Lonely Planet summed up Thailand…
Hobart to Sydney
I love flying and one of the things I love most about flying is what I see out the window of the plane. This is some of what I saw on my way from Hobart to Sydney, some very pretty scenery. &nbs…home, Sydney. It was a bit hazy over the city today, but as we flew closer to the ocean, it cleared…
New South Wales
We woke up early the next morning to finish packing. Tamara came to pick us up from our hotel. Ali was not there, though, because she had an important day at school that she could not miss. …Sydney, home of the year 2000 Olympic Games. We collected our luggage and headed for the bus terminal. We had booked…

Check Sydney Hotel Deals