Home Sweet Home Guest House

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals

Home Sweet Home Guest House Siem Reap Reviews

sarahelaine sarahela…
Home Sweet Home Guest House Sep 03, 2009
We chose this guest house by the simple expedient of being too tired to argue when the tuktuk from the bus took us here, and it worked out very well.

Rooms cost $8 with a fan and cold water, $10 with hot water and $12 with air conditioning, which I think may well be about average. The guest house is slightly out of the main part of Siem Reap, which makes it a little quieter, but it isn't far at all if oyu want to get into town.

the guest house was spoteless, although it did take me a while to get used to kicking off my shoes at the door. The internet was freely available, although very very slow and there weren't any USB ports. But you have a spoteless room, so there's nothing to complain about. There are lots of cute Gekos, which I personally view as a bonus in any hotel, adn the restaurant served nice food for decent prices. Alos, if it looks like you might be staying up later than the staff, they will leave the beer out for you.

The guest house arranged a tuktuk for the week, our boat transfers to Pom Penh, and everything else. To be honest, we started to feel a little bossed about by the time we left, but I think that's typical of the area. And actually the staff were lovely.

www.homesweethomeangkor.com

wat bo village
spotless room
Pisdjuk Pisdjuk
Clean, quiet and nice Dec 26, 2009
Clean and quiet Guest House. Situated in nice area close to center, hospital, old market and not too far from Wat Angkor. Staff is nice and friendly. WiFi for free. Laundry services, restaurant, room service, security guard, tuk-tuk and taxa service, travel agent and exchange of money are all offered by the Guest House.

Room rates between USD 5.00 and USD 25.00 - Aircon, fan, TV etc. Light self-contained rooms. Cleaning each day.

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals