Home Inn Beixinqiao Beijing

Average rate: $37 - Hotel class: 2 stars
7 xiguan hutong dong si bei da jie peking, Beijing, China
Home Inn Beixinqiao - This is the canteen below the hotel where I had my breakfast :)

Home Inn Beixinqiao Beijing Rates and Deals

Home Inn Beixinqiao Beijing Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Aug 24, 2009
I was very fortunate to have friends who tries to help me when I needed their help. :) I am going to Beijing and tried to ask my friend who have visited it for advice and tips :) What she did is way much better! :) She introduced me via email to her Greek friend who happens to have lived in Beijing for 5 years and who she knows will be able and very eager to help me. :) She is very right!

My new Greek friend helped me in almost everything! He made me 3 itineraries to choose from for my stay in Beijing. He recommended and booked this hotel which he says where he also books his friends bec of it's location, cheap price and pleasant atmosphere. I wouldn't have been able to book this if my new friend didnt do it for me. The hotel doesn't speak english, no one who doesnt know chinese could book this hotel. The website is only in chinese..no english translation. The only way is to call them but you have to speak chinese!

Nevertheless, this is a really good value hotel! I paid 201RMB for 5D/4N and I am not expecting much from the amount I paid for. It wasn't popular but the cab driver still located it based on the address. I had to go to small street and found a pleasant looking building. The reception staff doesn't speak english and so i just handed my paper and they processed my check-in. I was taken to my room and I noticed that the place is clean and bright which makes me feel good instantly :) The room is not very big but since I'm all alone its good enough for me! :) There is no proper closet but there are some metal bars where you could hang your clothes. There's a table where I put some of my things and the bathroom is alright :) The room is clean and looks simple but nice. I am sooo happy considering the very small price I paid for the accommodation.

There is a small canteen down the hotel which serves buffet breakfast for really cheap price! It's a must esp for those people on a budget because you could really fill yourself up and the food is good :) It's not english breakfast..it's very asian with a bit of some bread etc to accommodate varied preference..My greek friend highly recommends it and so do I :)

During my stay here, I would usually take a cab and in few times took the metro with a bit few walking :) It was fine as I like walking around Beijing. It's very nice to observe how people live on a daily basis..how they work..how they go around...how they relax and how they do recreational activities with their friends. There are a lot of shops and places to eat around the area of the hotel and there's also a small market selling fresh fruits and others. I know how to say the numbers in chinese and thats how I survived buying some fruits and other stuff which i bought as gifts for my family back home :)

Things were sold very cheap and one night I was coming home to teh hotel, I saw a man who spread a blanket on the street and the shoes he is selling. the shoes looks nice and when I asked for the price (I know some phrases in chinese courtesy of my friend's notes :)) They said 14rmb!!! I can't believe it! It's soooo very cheap!

The only trouble I had here is trying to communicate with the hotel staff so i really can't ask much for directions or some info from them tho I somehow managed to make them write the chinese characters on my "cue cards" which I used to show the cab drivers where I wanted to go :P

The last day, I needed to phone my friend bec with my shopping, I needed some help with my luggage and hailing a cab and i couldnt communicate to the hotel staff about this. My friend spoke with the hotel staff and one guy helped me with my luggage towards the street and hailed a cab from there. He spoke to the driver where I should be taken to and off I go :)

What a pleasant stay :) Highly recommended :)
This is the canteen below the hote…
andiboi says:
lol haha ok will do ;p
TravellinChic says:
copy paste then change font size :P
andiboi says:
thanks so much; sana ma-print ko in bold letters para mabasa nila hehe...

Home Inn Beixinqiao Beijing Overview

The hotel offers professional and courteous service, comfortable rooms, as well as convenient locations and prices that make sense for individual business and leisure travelers. It offers quickly check in and check out.

Home Inn Beixinqiao Amenities