Home Hotel

Check Krakow Hotel Deals

Home Hotel Krakow Reviews

jeanettestenersen jeanette…
The most horrible experience I have ever had. Dec 01, 2015
The hotel and the reception is very small. The rooms are nice with very cool design. Very dirty bed and carpet, though. The rooms are huge wich is a big plus. Felt like I was in a suite. The breakfast is poor and the staff was horrible. Very helpfull at the beginning but they made my stay a hell. The story is very long to write but I would just advice people to be very carefull staying here!! We actually (and no kidding) ended up in jail because someone smoked sigarettes in the hotelrom. I offered to pay for that, but no, she called the police and tried blame on us that we had broke something we did not break and the police camed and put us in jail. Two days later the police looked at the videocameras from the hotel and found that we were innocent and they le us go, but we went through hell. At the policestation we got a transalter, because the polish policemen did not speak english. She said that the hotelstaff propably just were trying to ripp us off and take advatage of "rich" norwegians. 15.000,- they wanted us to pay to let us go. Insane. We did not pay, but had to sign a paper that made us promise we would pay. The translator told us to just get out of the country, go home and never pay, and were sorry we were treated so horrible by the hotel.

tThis was also during christmas, so it is easy to say my christmas days could have been better. Do not stay here! Well, I am pretty easy going so I just take this as a funny memory now, but I hope with this review nobody stays at the hotel and are staying safe.
jeanettestenersen says:
Yep, they kept us in jail for two days during the christmas before they let us out. Barely clean water and food. No call home. Missed my flight. Refused to let me call my family or anyone in Norway. The police and the gards in the jail not even speak english, so I felt pretty lost and scared. Haha. I have been to Poland a few times. I am in love with Krakow, and mostly people are really nice (until they are not...) and these people were definetly not nice. I will hunt them down in my next life as a lion! :)

Well. We got out and now it is just a fading memory ;)
Posted on: Dec 01, 2015
gabee81 says:
Sorry to hear this sad story, luckily these days is uncommon to experience such "traditional post-socialist era Eastern European" hospitality. You really had to stay 2 days in the jail-hotel before you got out?
Posted on: Nov 29, 2015