Check Pokhara Hotel Deals
Holy Lodge Pokhara Reviews
Holy Lodge Nov 09, 2010
• Rooms…We had two different rooms. The first one was next to the shared balcony sitting area while the second was not. The first had a comfy bed while the second did not. The first had a nice shower while the second did not. The curtains didn’t fit in either room and both had crappy pillows.
• Common areas…Lovely garden area in the courtyard, a balcony with seating and a table for morning coffee and the paper, a covered restaurant area with an open fireplace and free wireless access everywhere. The roof area is great for views of the Annapurna Range and for drying laundry.
• Food…We only had breakfast here but it was always nice – fruit and curd, toast and eggs etc. The hot drinks were always hot too.
• Location…Perfect for us – not on the noisy, seedy Lakeside strip but not too far from it either. Lovely café at the end of the road serving excellent nibbles and the cheapest beer in town…they ought to think about advertising that!
• Staff…Lovely. Bob who collared us at the bus-station when we first arrived was great and knew everything about Pokhara and was always doing a little more than he needed to make sure that we were ok. There are also two other members of staff and they too did all that they could to make our time pleasant.
Part of the The Himalayas and Rajasthan travel blog
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!