Hollywood

Los Angeles, California

Hollywood Los Angeles Reviews

rabrown rabrown
#4 - Hollywood/Santa Monica/LA Aug 09, 2011
These are all the same places in honest. When people think LA, they think Hollywood or Santa Monica, not Compton. I have lived in Hollywood for the past 3/4 years and I just do not get tired of it. There is literally something for everyone. You can make it a cheap day and go to the beach and relax in the beautiful weather OR you can make it the most expensive day of your life with the shopping, nice restaurants etc. Go to the Hollywood sign, hike up there and get a nice view of the whole city, go to the Griffin Observatory and see an even better view of the whole city. It is absolutely stunning. Santa Monica is a really nice part of town with something for everyone and Beverly Hills close by along with the Chinese Theater. Whatever appeals to you, make it a day in LA.
ghuesca03 says:
I agree you just don't get tired of it! I lived in Burbank for 20yrs and never got tired of the Hollywood lifestyle. You described it perfectly, something to do for everyone. One day you can do outdoorsy activities and another do can do all the lavish stuff... I love LA!!!!!!!
Posted on: Nov 14, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Hollywood

Hollywood --> Los Angeles, LAX
The last day of our trip. Our flight back had been scheduled for late afternoon. We took advantage of this opportunity and went to the beach again. No, not Venice beach. In those days I was simply a …The last day of our trip. Our flight back had been scheduled for late afternoon. We took advantage of this…
Hollywood
After half a day on the beach in San Diego, we continued to Hollywood, Los Angeles, where we litterally was staying on the "Walk of Fame", next door to El Capitan Theatre and a 100 meters from The Ch…Hollywood, Los Angeles , where we litterally was staying on the "Walk of Fame" , next door to El Capitan Theatre and a 100 meters…
dag1+2 Los Angeles
We komen aan in Los Angeles op 9 september om ongeveer 17.30 uur. Vanaf de luchthaven rijden we met onze huurauto naar ons hotel. Hotel Hacienda, 525 N Sepulveda Blvd, El Segundo, CA 90245, United …Angeles card: Red Line - Hollywood behind the scenes tour (Disney theater, + Hollywood Roosevelt hotel/Kodak theater > Oscar uitreikingen + Hollywood teken + Walk of Fame Universal Studios Hollywood Los Angeles

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals