Hollywood Pizza

Leon, Nicaragua

Hollywood Pizza Leon Reviews

carlsc carlsc
fair deals when you are to travel Sep 15, 2009
I would like to share with many of you that when you travel you have to take into account that you are going into a diferent world then our own.

We must learn to respect and to accept the culture of where we may spent the night.

i wnet to hollywood pizza i i got food poison and the pizza they serve me and my parner had an insect.

cooked still i said nothing i will seve from this to be an experience.
spursbackpacker spursbac…
Jan 24, 2007
Leon city is filled with Pizza places, there is one on every corner, but believe me the majority of them are horrible. Dont listen to Lonely planet or Footprint, "Italian pizza restuarant" is not the best in Leon, in fact the pizza there made us ill. The cheese tasted very strange, and for what we got, it came to nothing, overpriced, and the service wasnt that good. Also "Pizza Roma" which is billed in many guide books as good, we found the pizza again overpriced, but the pizza itself we felt tasted terrible, the base was one of those store brought ones, tho the service was more quicker here. "White house pizza" is therePizza Hut, and the pizza is ok in there, but the problem eating there is that street kids are coming in and asking for food and money, so that can be a huge put off. So now i have come to "Hollywood pizza"

And well, the pizza here is very good, and extremely good value for money.They do very basic toppings, but less is always more. We had the Veggie pizza, as we always do in allplaces, and it was very nice indeed. The pizza base was a winner, very nice, and very fresh.We had no doubts that this was indeed the best we have tasted in Leon. But itsnot in any guide books, so you can easily miss the place. Drinks are also very cheap in here, plus they dont add on a tax at the end, so you can eat quite cheap. The sizesof the pizza range from a 12inch, 14inch to finally 16inch pizza. A very nice place to grab something tasty to eat.
lizzo100 lizzo100
Jan 26, 2007
Ok well im sure this is the one that Lonely planet should be putting as the best pizza place! These pizzas are delicious! Without a doubt the best in Leon! I think we paid about 3 pound for a failry big pizza. I was really impressed with this place they also do takeaway! The prices are great, alomg with the pizza!

Check Leon Hotel Deals