Hollywood Hotel

Check Ilidza Hotel Deals

Hollywood Hotel Ilidza Reviews

EmEm EmEm
Hotel Hollywood Mar 06, 2017
Hotel Hollywood is a four star hotel with a half board service.

It is located in a little town Ilidža, in the outskirts of Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The Sarajevo International Airport is in its neighborhood.

There is a parking lot in front of the hotel in the ground floor and an underground garage on two levels, under the watch by security personnel and continuous video supervision. The area is attractive for health, cultural and sports events.

I was invited for my friends wedding in this hotel. We got a clean spacious, modern room with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a spa bath. The menu we had for the wedding was the traditional Bosnian food with so much choise and wonderful taste, that I still remember. The next day we had an excellent breakfast that was served from 7a.m. – 10a.m. The staff at the front desk is very friendly as well in the other parts of the hotel.

Before leaving the hotel at noon I had a time to explore the hotel for a while. The hotel has three modern restaurants. Sports and recreation facilities of the hotel “Hollywood“ are great, it fully satisfies the needs of all users, both recreation lovers and athletes. Fitness center is located next to the semi Olympic pool and spa with a wellness center and several saunas, all free for the hotel guests. There are also a billiard centre with five tables, bowling center with four bowling trails and a sport hall with all facilities.

The hotel has also eighteen halls for multi-purpose activities, so you can imagine its size. The capacity is up to eight hundred seats, usually used for conferences, symposia, seminars, presentations and other events.

The hotel is one with the highest standard in Bosnia and Herzegovina with a couple of awards and I would gladly come back here whenever I had an opportunity.
slothtraveller says:
Sounds perfect for a short break. I like the sound of the breakfast and the free fitness facilities! :)
Posted on: Mar 05, 2017