Holland Country side

Netherlands

Holland Country side Reviews

SHAJ SHAJ
Holland/Amsterdam Oct 09, 2010
Before you get too excited.. i’m going to leave the night life out of this, What happens in Amsterdam ,stays off the internet.

Amsterdam is a massive culture shock, nothing is “normal” by Commonwealth standards about how things are run in Amsterdam. It is a true experience and should be had by all. Although Amsterdam is what the Netherlands is famous for please do not just hang out there comfortably stoned.

One of the most incredible things i have done on my trip, i did in Holland. Me and My room mate after taking a bike tour of Amsterdam decided to take it a little further off the beaten track the day after. We hired two Scooters ( about 37E 24h) and cruised the holland country side. We visited some amazing towns and sights that not many people traveling would get to experience mostly due to myself directing ( got pretty lost). We managed to visit many dutch windmills, cheese factory/tasting, small fishing towns and a clog factory (Awesome). All up i think we put on about 200km on the scooters, check pictures to see why this was so amazing.

scooter company used was Gelix or something along those lines. The store clerk there was extremely helpful getting us out of town.