Holiday World & Splashin' Safari

www.holidayworld.com - (877) 463-2645

Holiday World & Splashin' Safari Santa Claus Reviews

vulindlela vulindle…
America's cleanest and friendliest theme park! Apr 29, 2010
We visited here for our wedding anniversary last year. I am not a big fan of theme parks but I am so glad we went here!

Holiday World was voted the friendliest and cleanest theme park in America and I believe it. It is very family friendly.

It is called Holiday World because each section of the park is themed after American holidays, like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Independence Day.

The nicest aspect of the park is that you get free unlimited Pepsi soft drinks. They have drink stations all over the park and you can fill up whenever you wish. They also give free sunscreen.

The price for entrance, which includes the theme park and the water park, is $41.95 for adults and $31.95 for children. They often have discounted admission with a Pepsi can, which we took advantage of this day.

They have some popular rides, including the Voyage wooden roller coaster, which was voted the world's best last year. The first drop is awesome!!!!

The meals we had there were very good and not too expensive. I loved my turkey dinner.

Finally, the park has a real wide open feel to it and does not feel over crowded like other parks.
Bumper boats
Pilgrims Plunge
The Voyage Coaster Voted world's …
Wave pool
anupa_rk says:
The holiday theme sounds interesting!
Posted on: May 08, 2010
Andy99 says:
Unlimited soft drinks at a theme park? Amazing!
Posted on: Apr 30, 2010
sarahsan says:
Looks like a fun place!
Posted on: Apr 30, 2010
ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Amusement Park with a Holiday Twist Apr 21, 2010
Holiday World is an amusement park in Santa Claus, Indiana, in the southwestern part of the state. But, it is well worth the drive (it's a two-hour drive for us).

The park is divided into holiday theme areas: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Fourth of July. My favorite ride is the first one you come to in Halloween, right at the front of the park -- the Scarecrow Scrambler. Another favorite is the log flume. There are three roller coaster, the Raven, the Legend, and the Voyage, all of which are world-class rollercoasters. I had never ridden a rollercoater until my last trip here, and my first time on the Legend, I couldn't even scream. And, I wouldn't even think about riding the Voyage, but if you are a rollercoaster enthusiast, I'm sure it'll be right up your alley.

Even though it can be crowded in the summer, the lines to the rides move fairly quickly. I went most recently in late September, and it wasn't crowded at all. If you visit in the summer, there is also an awesome waterpark, Splashin' Safari (but I haven't been there in years, and they have added a number of new rides).

And, you must try the deep-fried Oreos. You can get them at the Funnel Cake Factory in the 4th of July section. And, a benefit of Holiday World: free soft drinks (Pepsi products) all day long. There are drink stations located throughout the park.

Check Santa Claus Hotel Deals