Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi

Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Rates and Deals

Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Affordable luxury by the beach Jan 29, 2012
Located at Pantai Tengah, this 4 star hotel is true to the pictures that you would see at most website (their official website photos are old but the place was well maintained.

We got a deluxe twin room. The bed was big to fit 3 of us! There is also a day bed in the room with a pull out mattress underneath so actually this room could fit 5 people!

We have a balcony with a view of the pool and the rest of the resort which was nice. The swimming pool is huge! U can spend an afternoon just walking around the resort, lying by the pool or walk to the beach!

The hotel is also fit with Malaysian art decor. The staff are friendly and helpful - always eager to call a cab for u.

There is also a spa which I did not have time to try. Breakfast was buffet style. Its about 15 to 20 minutes walk to the shopping area and aquarium which was the downside. Its definitely easier if we had rented a car. There is a mini provision shop in the hotel but I would not recommend buying things there unless really desperate - RM10 for a bottle of Pringles potato chip anyone?

Overall, we were pleased with our stay at the resort.
Me at my room balcony
the day bed
hotel lobby decor
hotel lobby decor
nirmay says:
I stayed here and it was indeed a great stay, thanks for the lovely pictures. :)
Posted on: Mar 02, 2012
mgradwell mgradwell
Holiday Villa , Pantai Tengah Sep 25, 2011
A good friend and I landed in Langkawi with no fixed plans and no where to stay. We ventured over to one of the airport desks where we found a number of local tourist businesses fighting for our custom. We settled for a local entrepreneur who also owned one of the Langkawi sailing cruise tours. They asked our price range and we requested something middle of the range - expensive. We were allocated the Holiday Villa's Resort and we paid RM 600 (about £120 per night - which when halfed was not that much) but we paid extra for one of the sea view suites. We were not disappointed and we stayed for 4 nights. The rooms was spacious, cool, clean and had a great view of the beach front (Pentai Tengah), it had a separate bedroom and 2 x toilets. The only thing missing really was a kitchen. We loved this hotel. The pool was fantastic, the pool bar even better (see my pictures) and we were located on the beach front. There were a number of great little restaurants up the strip and of course the superb SunBa club / bar. This was an ideal location, and has a supermarket and moped hire shop opposite for anyone who wants to explore the Island. This is not far from the main drag in Pantai Cenang. There are lovely places to eat in this hotel, but I must admit we did not sample any of it whilst we were here, preferring to venture out and sample the delights of the local bars and restaurants, of which there are many to choose from. The bar area is cool, where sports tv and a pool table are located but the drinks are more expensive than the local bars nearby which is to be expected. All in all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wanted to sample the best of Langkawi. It is an ideal place to stay.
Nicholas_ODonohue Nicholas…
I would go back for 3rds..! May 17, 2011
I have stayed at Holiday Villa Langkawi on 2 seperate occasions both for a week at a time. While it is getting slightly outdated, it is still an amazing resort for the price. Everything you could possibly want is either available on site or nearby. A big hit is the swim up bar in the swimming pool, I have also heard that this pool is the biggest on Langkawi but I'm not sure if this is true.

I strongly reccomend the restaurant over the raod for breaky, lunch or dinner. Its called Cactus and its awesome!!
jesa145 jesa145
Jul 27, 2009
A great place to stay that is affordable. A little away from the bustle of the city but still a good 15 to 20 minute walk away. Or it's always easier and cheaper to rent a car or a bike to get around. It's rather easy to navigate yourself around this island.

Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower