Holiday Resort Lombok

Check Lombok Hotel Deals

Holiday Resort Lombok Reviews

ana_pt ana_pt
May 22, 2015
Hhmmm Resorts are not normaly my style of accomodation but I have to say that this one was a good option. Hostels are cool but in Indonesia for a cheap price you can get a nice hotel as well. We had a confortable 2 night stay here in a cosy bungalow style room in a kind of garden just next to the beach. Pool was cool and had Happy Hour (cocktail time). Was also good to have finally a proper breakfast. I would definitly advice this hotel, with just a few dolars you can get by taxi to nice places such as Art Market, etc...
Pool bar
Happy hour
Cocktail hour
When the lights go out
mmeymey mmeymey
Oct 21, 2013
A 4 star hotel in Senggigi, nice hotel, very quiet, good for rest and near to the beach. They only provide soap and shampoo, so you better bring your own toiletries. They also have small turtle breeding. It is a little bit far for senggigi center.
pearcetoyou pearceto…
It's Just a 'Holiday' but still an 'Inn'! Feb 06, 2011
I remember seeing an ad for the Holiday Resort Lombok on the back of the seat of a BlueBird taxi once. I told Asri this looks like a good place if we ever go to Lombok. And in case you are wondering, the hotel is owned by the BlueBird company. It was once a Holiday Inn.

We stayed here our first two nights before moving to the Sheraton. It is right on the beach, set in a tropical paradise. But that's the thing about Lombok, everywhere you go is like a tropical paradise. Two of the downsides of the Holiday Resort is that their beach is not for swimming and the hotel is further away from the town. Nothing is really within walking distance which, if I didn't know any better, might be by design since they DO own a taxi company.

The hotel is comprised of several cottages, each cottage divided into 4 rooms on two floors. The rooms are rather large, as is the balcony. Many balconies barely have enough room for two chairs, but on these you could almost have a deck party. There are also family suites available.

The hotel is older, so don't expect too much on that front, but it is clean and comfortable. The restaurant and pool are located near the center of the complex, just off the beach. The restaurant serves very good food, but all dining is open-air. At night we felt like the main course because of the mesquitos.

The staff was always helpful and pleasant. I had come down with a stomach virus, but the hotel has an on-site nurse's station and they provided me with some antibiotics.

The rates are very reasonable, from around 50+USD per night. The roooms all have air-conditioning, satellite TV including movie channel, international direct dial telephone, hairdryer, mini bar, tea/coffee making facilities, private bath, toilet and shower, private balcony/terrace. There is no internet.

They have tennis courts, fitness center, and they can arrange water activities for you if you're so inclined.
pearcetoyou says:
lol!
Well, she'll appreciate your comment, too!
travelman727 says:
James, I saw your mug and wrote my comments on Asri's review :-) At least, I kept it in the family ;-D
Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
Nice resort Dec 06, 2010
This resort used to be The Holiday Inn Lombok. I like staying in this resort, it is not expensive at all but the place is very nice.

It is located in the famous Senggigi beach of Lombok, the beach itself is not recommended for swimming (warning everywhere), but the view is just paradise...blue ocean and the sunset is so beautiful.

The resort consists of many two floor cottages and each one has four rooms with its own garden. The room is very large, the bathroom too. Each one has a large balcony as well facing the garden, some are facing the ocean as well.

They have all the facilities, included the swimming pool, tennis court, clinic, spa, children playground, etc.

I love the garden, so beautiful with tall palm trees. But I just do not enjoy as much having dinner at the restaurant which are mostly outdoor, mosquitoes are everywhere!

The breakfast is also great, many choices of food. As Lombok is very quiet and we did not see any restaurants in walking distance, so we ate at the hotel, which was good too.

Overall, I recommend this place, with USD 55 you can get great place to relax. The place is old, but well maintained.
travelman727 says:
Nice review, James! I'll trade snowy KC for lovely Lombok in a Missouri minute :-D
bernard69 says:
I'm with you:the beach is average but we enjoyed the swimming pool and had all our dinners in the Square restaurant in town 3 years ago
Posted on: Dec 06, 2010

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels
  • Free Parking
  • Doctor on call

Related Travel Blogs About Holiday Resort Lombok

Gili Trawangan Lombok Indonesia
As I have read a lot of good things about the snorkelling  in Gili Trawangan and as we were not in August or New Year,I decided to stay some days in Villa Ombak,"the best hotel of the isl…Holiday resort Lombok, ex Holiday Inn(not a boutique hotel:). We had 1 lunch and 2 dinners in the nice…
Senggigi Lombok
This was my first time to the island of Lombok. On the very first day that I joined TravBuddy more than three years ago, one of the first places I became intrigued with was this beautiful island in I…Lombok, is also popular for tourists, especially for the surfers. We stayed in Senggigi at two different hotels...at the Holiday Resort

Check Lombok Hotel Deals