Holiday Inn Washington - Georgetown

Holiday Inn Washington - Georgetown Rates and Deals

Holiday Inn Washington - Georgetown Reviews

lieka84 lieka84
Nice hotel but far away from the train station Apr 01, 2012
We just stayed at this hotel for about two day's. We came from the big train station Union station. From there we found out that our hotel was far away from the train station so we took a cab to bring us. This was a very expensive ride. There was not much around the hotel so we went to see the highlights of Washington we took the bus back to union station and we had tickets for a hop on and hop off tour. We booked that at front. But you can also buy tickets at union station. We saw a lot of statue's from Abraham Lincoln and Jefferson. We saw the world war monument and went to see bush in the white house. Well Obama wasn't there at that time to bad. We did not had a lot of time so we didn't see it all but it was great to see some American history. To get back at the hotel, there was a swimming pool, the beds were great and there is a nice bar to hang out and have some fun. Especially when you try to play pool when your bold not good at it :p The staff is friendly and will help you out witch bus you have to take or arrange a cab to get to the airport. So this is a nice hotel but the location is not ideal.
Our hotel
The beds were great!!
Our pool game
having fun
montecarlostar says:
Hahaha go for it!! I just saw you are on the top 20% again hehehehe I will be ready with my congrats first thing in the morning tomorrow ;)
lieka84 says:
hahaha.. The hotel is great! nothing wrong with it! But the location is but there were busses to the train station we did a train tour at the east coast. And love to write some reviews my next award is coming I can feel it :p
montecarlostar says:
Thanks for the review! It's hard to find good reasonably priced hotels in DC! All the ones I've stayed there have been really crappy.

And about the taxi ride, you know the first time I went to DC I was on a company trip and I arrived in Baltimore airport. I had no idea it was so far from DC, so I took a taxi to DC downtown and it was 200 dlls!!!! O.O My boss wanted to kill me when I showed him the ticket, but I said "it's not my fault you bought a ticket to Baltimore airport" hahahaha :D

Holiday Inn Washington - Georgetown Overview

Just a short distance from Georgetown University, the Holiday Inn Georgetown Washington is a good choice for business and leisure travelers alike. The National Cathedral, Dumbarton Oaks, and Tudor Place are all within 1 mile of the grounds while Dupont Circle, the Kennedy Center, and the National Aquarium are nearby as well. The Holiday Inn Georgetown in Washington is located at 2101 Wisconsin Ave NW, and is 20.6 miles from the Washington Dulles International Airport.

Each of the guest bedrooms in the Holiday Inn Georgetown Washington Dc will come furnished with satellite TV, an entertainment center, high-speed Internet access, direct dial phone service, a mini-fridge and microwave, a personal safe, a beverage station, in room movies, and room service.

When staying at the hotel guests will be able to rely on the many amenities which include airport shuttles, banqueting facilities, a business service center, a concierge desk, a modern fitness room, a news stand, a swimming pool, child care services, meeting and conference rooms, an in-house restaurant, free parking on the premises, 24-hour front desk service, a lounge with bar service, golf course access, laundry and dry cleaning services, and a tour desk.

Holiday Inn Washington - Georgetown Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower