Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St

Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St Rates and Deals

Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St New York Reviews

Memo Memo
Excellent Location to discover the city.. Jul 15, 2012
At One of my visiting the NYC,I stayed here,we were bunch of people,just came down from Canada to enjoy the city,and we found this hotel excellent with its was very easy to go anywhere in the city..

the rooms were fine,clean.the bed was comfy after tiring days and night in least the price for us affordable...

well,we just had breakfast in the hotel,I wont say it was excellent,enough to drink coffee,I guess..

the hotel stuff was helpful and smiley..I hope they did some renovation though after 2006,because some of the halls in the hotels look creepy...even the room was nice..
jarlerik jarlerik
Holiday Inn Midtown 57th St Feb 04, 2012
Here i´ll write my review of the hotel - Holiday Inn.

My overall rating. Cost. Value for money.

Location :

Holiday Inn Hotel New York City

440 West 57th St

New York City, NY 10019, United States

Amenities. Bed. Bathroom. Service.

And what I think of the hotel.

Hooters of Manhattan. Planet Hollywood. Hard Rock Cafe.

Walking directions to MSG Arena (Madison Square Garden) :

Broadway og 7th Ave.

gwizzle17 gwizzle17
Great location! Dec 21, 2009
This was a great hotel! I booked this hotel on Hotwire so I got a really great deal on 4 nights for a double-bed room!

The location was really the best thing about the hotel. It is only about two blocks from the Columbus Circle metro stop, which gives easy access to most of the metro lines in Manhattan. It is also within walking distance (depending on your walking distance, that is- my European friend got a lot more mileage than my Texas-is-too-hot-to-walk self) of Times Square, Central Park, and the big 5th Avenue shops. It's a lively area with grocery stores, restaurants and bars, so you could stay close to home if that's what you wanted.

The hotel itself was very clean, very nice, and very spacious for NY standards. The beds were rather heavenly and I slept like a rock every night I was there (partly due to sheer exhaustion). We didn't really spend much time in the hotel nor using its amenities but it seemed like all the basics were there. The staff was friendly, professional and organized. Perhaps my only complaint is that the walls are definitely a little thinner than should be the standard in hotels. We were also inconveniently placed by the elevators, so I'm sure that played a role.

Otherwise, a great hotel for a stay in the city!
stevenguyen stevengu…
Mar 25, 2007
For about $250 a day, you have the benefit of staying in one of the most convenient hotels in the Manhattan area. I'd say most convenient because it was around pretty much a two minute walk from every subway station, and there was always a few taxis lined up to take you to whereever you feel like. Just three blocks from Central Park and Carnegie Hall with Lincoln Center nearby. JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport are only 45 minutes away from this Manhattan hotel location. The hotel offers comfortable and spacious guest rooms which provide relaxation with cozy bedding and modern furnishings as well as cable TV, high speed Internet access, dual line telephone with voicemail, and in-room coffee maker. Situated within the Theater District, a Broadway show is a moment away. Fabulous shopping at Tiffany’s, Niketown, Fifth Avenue, and 57th Street boutiques are lined up just a few blocks away, so you can take a stroll through Times Square and hit up all the nice shopping areas while relaxing in the comfort of this hotel.

Overall I would say that the stay was what I needed. Although the bill is a little expensive for the average traveler, the convenience and comfort make up for it. There are a lot of other hotels to stay, but I would recommend this one for sure.
kaboob kaboob
Jul 27, 2007
I really don't think you can go wrong in's in the center of everything and there really is no "bad," areas over long as the price is affordable for you, I say go for it!
ocwarren says:
kaboob is absolutely really can't go wrong in Midtown. most everything is central to you. the city blocks are fairly short so you can walk or take a taxi or subway.
Posted on: Jul 31, 2007

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower