Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites University West Stillwater

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites University West Stillwater Rates and Deals

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites University West Stillwater Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Great luxury at a great price Feb 27, 2010
Ok, This hotel was exceptional. It was really hard to believe it was a Holiday Inn which goes to show that Holiday Inn is stepping up. From the moment you drive up to the property, you know you are in for a treat. The lobby has a real smart color palate along with some very very comfortable seating. They have large screen tvs all over the place that make it very welcoming. The front counter staff seems to go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I ordered a package deal, which I seldom do, that included a nice bottle of wine and a eighty dollar food comp per night. This was well worth the price of the room. The wine they provided was really good and they brought up real crystal wine glasses to drink from. The staff was always wearing a smile and every one of them seems to be enjoying their jobs. They were very helpful with directions and information about the area. Even with a busy and full evening, they always took a moment to say hello. I truly believe that the staff really makes the property special.

The rooms were very spacious and the beds were super comfortable. I was upgraded to a king suite because I was a member of their priority club. They did this upon arrival and it was a great room. The bed must have set 4 feet off the floor. This really felt like I was a king. They offer four different pillows on the bed; from soft to firm. I love that they give me a choice. The rooms were something like you would find in higher end hotel properties. The amenities were plentiful and the towels were really fluffy. I felt comfortable in the room. I really liked the furniture and the color schemes. It was very modern and yet classical. The property has an outdoor pool and hot tub. They had a small business center and offered free wifi. The fitness center was nice and clean.

We ate in the restaurant one night during our stay and was not disappointed. The young lady named Mary took great care of us. We had ten people in our party and she never missed a beat. She didn’t even charge us a gratuity. I liked the fact that I could decide what an appropriate tip was. She was handsomely rewarded for that. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with a stay at this property. I will for sure stay here again whenever I come back through the area and would encourage everyone else to spend a night here as well.
The Holiday Inn Stillwater
The Lobby
The lobby
The restuarant

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites University West Stillwater Overview

Feel Right at Home at the New Stillwater, Oklahoma Hotel Wait until you see the new full-service Holiday Inn® Stillwater, Oklahoma hotel, designed with guests in mind. During your stay, you can enjoy all the comforts of home at a price you afford. Leisure travelers appreciate our Stillwater hotel's close proximity to the National Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum, Karsten Creek Golf Club, Eskimo Joe's Clothes World Headquarters, Stillwater Motorcycle Park -The 500, Lake McMurtry and Garth Brooks' House. Before you head out in the morning, try our West End Restaurant and the delicious spread at Best-4-Breakfast or join us in the evening for a relaxing dinner. Our restaurant is perfect for the whole family since kids under 12 eat for free with an adult. For our business travelers, we are conveniently located within five miles of Oklahoma State University, Mercury Mercruiser, Stillwater Medical Center, Quebecor World Inc. and Oklahoma Tech and Research Park. You can get all your work done with our free high-speed Internet access and 24-hour Business Center. If you're planning a meeting or event, this Stillwater hotel's 1,600-sq ft ballroom is the ideal choice. Our hotel is rife with quality amenities, including a 24-hour Fitness Center, outdoor pool, a whirlpool and guest laundry facility. Whether you are here for business or pleasure, we have exactly what you need for a great stay in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Our hotel deals are great. This hotel is committed to providing accessible facilities under the American Disabilities Act. If your accessibility needs are not met, please contact the Hotel Manager on Duty. Should you require additional information regarding accessible facilities for guests with disabilities, please call 1-800-465-4329 (U.S. and Canada) or contact the hotel directly. For the hearing impaired, TDD service is available at 1-800-238-5544 within the U.S. and Canada.

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites University West Amenities

• Ballroom
  • Disabled Parking
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower