Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport

Check Warsaw Hotel Deals

Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport Jun 03, 2014
This is an another Warsaw’s hotel I stayed in. Recently I stayed in a few of them even if personally I don’t have such a need because I live here! I stayed in this newly built hotel after me and A. arrived from Lanzarote. He had to departure to Simferopol on the next day. We decided to stay in this hotel for two reasons. Firstly, it was close to the airport and we needed something close enough that would not require using the public transportation since we landed on Chopin Airport in the middle of the night. Secondly, the hotel offers a free shuttle bus and it is one of its biggest advantages. I called the hotel before to ask how I should book the transfer. In reply I got an information that I should call the hotel after landing or after the baggage claim. We didn’t have to wait long for the van. Rooms still feel new and are efficiently furnished.

Our room was comfortable and clean with a big bathroom. The room had a sofa bed as well as a king size bed which believe me, was really comfortable. It was firm which I much prefer. Today I may say that it was the best bed I slept in. The next thing I loved here was the choice of hard or soft pillows. Brilliant idea! Our room was well lit and had limited storage space; an open closet bar with hangers and no drawers anywhere. The area was quiet which I find important. For the first time I booked a hotel near the airport so I was a bit worried about the noise. Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport is over the flight path but the noise is luckily on zero level. There was a coffee / tea making facility in our room and we also had free WI-FI which worked really good. In the room there was a large walk-in shower which I personally loved! The bathroom had 2 kinds of lighting. Normal bright yellow light and dark blue light, something I have never seen before. Great idea for people who have a need to use a bathroom at night. At night blue light doesn’t make you temporary blind after turing it on.

The location is not good. Even bad I would say. It is far away from the city centre and is not linked well by the public transport. The hotel is located in the middle of nowhere, no single restaurant in a walking distance, just office building all around. But since we used this hotel just for one night and just to sleep after long flight it was still great for us. We didn’t need to stress about the transport since the hotel provided us the free transfer from the airport at night and to the aiport on the noon. However I have to honestly say that if someone is thinking of staying here longer and exploring the city of Warsaw this would not be the hotel for you.

The next thing I loved here was breakfast! It is served from 6.30 to 10:30. Hours didn’t suit us. We came to hotel at 5am and had just 6 hours for sleep. However the lady in the recepcion was so kind to opened the kitchen for us at 5. Warm bread, fornetti, hot eggs and sausages, fruits, vegetables etc etc. Great choice!

What I really enjoined about this hotel was the price versus quality. To summarise, Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport is of good value when you need to get a good nights rest and something to eat before you embark on your next journey. Honestly, I can’t complain about anything here. Practically everything in this hotel was perfect. It definitely gives you a feeling of a 4, not 3 star hotel.
Transfer bus